Grassley destroys Fauci!!

Grassley’s a straight forward, no nonsense guy.

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/10523
fauxi should be in jail
Yeah, he really destroyed Fauci alright let me tell you....
Yeah, he really destroyed Fauci alright let me tell you.... Originally Posted by Little Monster
You are defending Fauci?
fauxi should be in jail Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not just Fauci, the whole gang that signed on to The Lancet bullshit in fear of losing grants and being discovered. Apparently this Dadzyk (sp?) fella was the ring leader.
Where's my Chinese Covid check?
You are defending Fauci? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, I was agreeing with the op. Carry on.
*snickering*
Fauucciss has been pushing the gain of function research ( Iatrarchy ) and was stopped by odumboos 2014-2017 as being dangerous Hum
I'm reminded of a skit where a woman walks in on her husband in bed with another woman. While she is yelling at him, he and the woman calmly get out of bet, never saying a word, get dressed, she leaves, he goes to the living room, sits in his chair, pulls out a newspaper and starts reading.

She says, "who was that woman"!!! and he says "what woman"?

Just don't admit it and it will go away! And age old adage used by husbands and politicians the world over.
Fauci did nothing wrong! Fauci did nothing wrong! Fauci did nothing wrong! Fauci did nothing wrong!

Repeat after me, Fauci did nothing wrong!

The wife got tired of asking and started to wonder if she had just made the whole thing up in her mind. After all, there was no woman there!!!!!!
"destroys" is a strong term. I think he made some good points, but Grassley's not an orator. If that speech got any more exciting, people would start taking naps.

Chuck Grassley is the kind of guy you bring in for a filibuster diatribe. Listen to him talk about tying an onion to his belt as a fashion statement back in the 30's for 16 hours.
"destroys" is a strong term. I think he made some good points, but Grassley's not an orator. If that speech got any more exciting, people would start taking naps.

Chuck Grassley is the kind of guy you bring in for a filibuster diatribe. Listen to him talk about tying an onion to his belt as a fashion statement back in the 30's for 16 hours. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
He laid out a pretty damning case against Fauci.
Fauucciss has been pushing the gain of function research ( Iatrarchy ) and was stopped by odumboos 2014-2017 as being dangerous Hum Originally Posted by rexdutchman
inglés por favor.