What’s going on in these tunnels????

I just see a bunch of fake coins. Is this entire part of Eccie's forum used by just one schizo?
I just see a bunch of fake coins. Is this entire part of Eccie's forum used by just one schizo? Originally Posted by bolera1
Not nice.
I just see a bunch of fake coins. Is this entire part of Eccie's forum used by just one schizo? Originally Posted by bolera1
Nah, we just have a couple individuals that lean heavily into alternative sources. Best bet is to be critical of everything and take people with a grain of salt.
Nah, we just have a couple individuals that lean heavily into alternative sources. Best bet is to be critical of everything and take people with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Good advice.
Nah, we just have a couple individuals that lean heavily into alternative sources. Best bet is to be critical of everything and take people with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
And there are those that still trust the MSM and Big Tech and swallow their bullshit like baby sparrows.
And there are those that still trust the MSM and Big Tech and swallow their bullshit like baby sparrows. Originally Posted by bambino
Equally true, and my advice still applies: Best bet is to be critical of everything and take people with a grain of salt.

Media is a propaganda tool, whether its meant to be informational or entertaining.
https://therepublicanspeech.com/80-photos/

Who knows. Originally Posted by bambino
Spam

Usually do regardless of where the information or person tends to lean, even if it's towards me. Just find it amusing and odd to find constant, and I do mean constant, posts made by one guy over the course of a day. Maybe he's on vacation and I caught this place on an off day, who knows?
But hey, to each their own and their freedom to post relevant stuff on a political forum. Just concerned for their health lmao.
Usually do regardless of where the information or person tends to lean, even if it's towards me. Just find it amusing and odd to find constant, and I do mean constant, posts made by one guy over the course of a day. Maybe he's on vacation and I caught this place on an off day, who knows?
But hey, to each their own and their freedom to post relevant stuff on a political forum. Just concerned for their health lmao. Originally Posted by bolera1
My health is fine. Now, do you care to post anything relevant to the topic? If not, I suggest you quit hijacking the thread.

All the best
My health is fine. Now, do you care to post anything relevant to the topic? If not, I suggest you quit hijacking the thread.

All the best Originally Posted by bambino
What's their to talk about? You post a link to a site infested with ads about some coin, featuring a video with just pictures and no context or description. Not even from you. I'm giving you as much effort as you gave this thread.
Besides, from the 50 threads you made today, you could spare me one lmao.
What's their to talk about? You post a link to a site infested with ads about some coin, featuring a video with just pictures and no context or description. Not even from you. I'm giving you as much effort as you gave this thread.
Besides, from the 50 threads you made today, you could spare me one lmao. Originally Posted by bolera1
What are the tunnels for? Do you have any thoughts? If so post them. I think they were built for military reasons. But there’s some pretty nutty theories out there. So, I don’t need to spare you anything. You, and only you, can control your actions. Nobodies holding a gun to your head to click on a thread. So take responsibility for your actions. If you don’t have restraint, put me on ignore. Mebbe that will help you out.

All the best
Maybe he's on vacation and I caught this place on an off day, who knows? Originally Posted by bolera1
Maybe it's retirement. Apparently I'm one of the younger guys in here being in my mid 40's.

The thing I more often than not find vexing is the Telegram posts, which I can't read because I don't have a Telegram account, nor do I intend on making one since this is as close to "social media" as I get.
Maybe it's retirement. Apparently I'm one of the younger guys in here being in my mid 40's.

The thing I more often than not find vexing is the Telegram posts, which I can't read because I don't have a Telegram account, nor do I intend on making one since this is as close to "social media" as I get. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Actually I’m semi-retired. I run my own medical device distribution agency. I will sell it to one of my reps in a couple years. Not sure why you can’t read the telegram links. I text them to others who haven’t signed up. They have no problems reading them. Parler was my first foray into Social media. Well, besides Linkedin, which is worthless to me now. As is Parler. Telegram is far more interesting. Until a couple months ago I had no idea how extensive these tunnels are worldwide. They refer to them as DUMBS.

https://theeventchronicle.com/list-o...ilitary-bases/

While you and your new pal Bolera might not find this topic interesting, maybe others do. Just sayin.
I'm not saying it isn't interesting, just that part of the time I can't participate

btw, looked at the new article you posted, one interesting one on the list - Downtown Chicago, there's a couple block radius in the middle of the loop that has all the Federal Buildings in it, the DOJ, the Prison, All the alphabet agencies, you name it. Underneath it all, below the lower wacker service roads, is a fallout shelter for government VIP's up to and including the First Family, and a tunnel system that links them all the buildings together that's big enough to move vehicles through. The are tunnels that extend outward from it for a couple or several blocks, depending on the direction, that exit out into "Privately Owned" parking garages that have easy access to a highway out of the loop and city at large.

The thing to look for are parking garages that have lots of cameras, especially on neighboring buildings, and has a heavy-duty garage door-style shutter on one of the lower floors that doesn't seem to go anywhere. If you Park your car in front of the door, or in such a way that you'd block anything going into or out of that door, after a few minutes nice men in tidy suits will come out from somewhere else and ask you lots of uncomfortable questions. Best guess is that they're Secret Service.

Oh, btw, as soon as you're across the street from the federal prison, in a vehicle on the street around it, or on the same side of the street as it, your movement is being tracked by someone watching the cameras. Apparently they have enough people watching the cameras that they can track individual people during the morning/lunch/evening rush periods.