Fear over facts...feminist MAGA hat melt down!!

The female SJW is ALL emotion and no critical thinking!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnoCyCBv8v8
THIS BITCH IS UNHINGED!!
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2019, 09:27 AM
THIS BITCH IS UNHINGED!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Much like you.

To her the hat is like the N word. From her perspective that hat represents oppression.

From my perspective it represents ignorance
the only perspective that counts is the perspective of the wearer
Much like you.

To her the hat is like the N word. From her perspective that hat represents oppression.

From my perspective it represents ignorance Originally Posted by WTF
Hat is like the N word...I love your analogy...making the country great again hat is the same as the N word,oppression and from your"perspective ignorance...Gotcha.
Do you have any examples of this??
Have you ever seen anyone on the right react to anything this way or in an unhinged manner what so ever??...Hummmm
I guess another meltdown is in order!!
Yep this is the future , no critical thinking, no brains just outrage ,outrage outrage the ignorance is clear
Much like you.

Fox had a reporter out yesterday asking women about the President. All were saying how racist and anti-woman he was. When ask to give examples, none could.

If you repeat the lie enough times, it becomes truth. Can anybody remember what political figure came up with that statement?
Saul Alinsky.
Where’s these tape recordings by some that have Trump using the N-word?
Hat is like the N word...I love your analogy...making the country great again hat is the same as the N word,oppression and from your"perspective ignorance...Gotcha.
Do you have any examples of this??
Have you ever seen anyone on the right react to anything this way or in an unhinged manner what so ever??...Hummmm
I guess another meltdown is in order!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Heres an example of the people you support in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzU3FLZgIhc

Heres the man you support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrXS8jNh58I
Much like you.

From my perspective it represents fuckers who don't properly categorize their workers....
MAGA
Fox had a reporter out yesterday asking women about the President. All were saying how racist and anti-woman he was. When ask to give examples, none could.

If you repeat the lie enough times, it becomes truth. Can anybody remember what political figure came up with that statement? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Adolph Coors?
Adolp Rupp?
Adolp Murie the environmentalist?
John Maynard Keynes?
Teddy Kennedy? he certainly told alot of lies!!
Much like you.