Congresswoman did not disclose name of source and wrote a lesser amount than given

Soros is the puppet master for every dim-retard.

Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Misrepresented Soros Stipend in Financial Disclosures

Congresswoman did not disclose name of source and wrote a lesser amount than given

Congresswoman-elect Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) did not disclose the name of the source of funds for a fellowship that was paid by liberal billionaire George Soros—as required by the House ethics committee—and also disclosed a lesser amount than she received, according to a review of tax and financial disclosure forms.

The Washington Free Beacon obtained the most recent copies of tax forms for a number of Soros's organizations, including the Open Society Institute, the legal name for the Open Society Foundations, the entity in which Soros pushes millions in funding to a number of liberal causes and organizations.

An expenditure of $85,307 to Rashida Tlaib in Detroit, Mich., from 2017 is shown on page 97 of the 321-page report to "to increase involvement of disenfranchised urban communities of color with their local governance process by creating a community benefits strategy for equitable development and creating a leadership training for impacted residents focused on negotiation skills and identifying leverage at the local level."

Tlaib did not report any income in the amount of $85,307 on financial disclosure forms submitted as she was running for office, which identified the names of the sources that provided her income in three of four cases.

(Washington Free Beacon)
This Soros guy gives out a bunch of money.

Fuck Soros!
what side is Soros on???? he considers China to be a threat to their world order.
A lot of people don't know but Soros funded the Caravan in Mexico to make Trump look bad. But Trump being the great businessman won the Senate by claiming they were murderers. ( The House didn't matter, as in Nancy's House!). Soros and Ted Cruz's father killed Kennedy. Ask any deplorable. It was in the National Inquirer
A lot of people don't know but Soros funded the Caravan in Mexico to make Trump look bad. Originally Posted by themystic
Just the people who rely upon the LameStreamMedia.

Those who listen to OAN and FOX know about SOROS.

It's like most people don't know Tyson (Chicken Man) financed Clinton's bid into the Arkansas Governor's Mansion so Clinton could chase pussy using his "status" as Governor ... like he did as President while his wife was in the other end of the House.

To "repay" Tyson Clinton got through the Arkansas legislature the "Arkansas Clean Water Act" (something like that) that EXEMPTED chicken guts and chicken feathers from being banned from the "clear, beautiful" waters of Arkansas.

Is that about the same as sticking a cigar in a girl's pussy?

Soros likes the Clintons! Or perhaps I should say .... he DID!

It's like most people don't know Tyson (Chicken Man) financed Clinton's bid into the Arkansas Governor's Mansion so Clinton could chase pussy using his "status" as Governor ... like he did as President while his wife was in the other end of the House.

To "repay" Tyson Clinton got through the Arkansas legislature the "Arkansas Clean Water Act" (something like that) that EXEMPTED chicken guts and chicken feathers from being banned from the "clear, beautiful" waters of Arkansas.

Soros likes the Clintons! Or perhaps I should say .... he DID! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, like when hildebeest was Odumbo's Secretary of State, Soros would tell hildebeest to jump and hildebeest would jump like the fat, puppet turkey she is.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 05:48 AM
You two have yet again gotten a thread off topic with continued bashing of Clinton.
You two have yet again gotten a thread off topic with continued bashing of Clinton. Originally Posted by WTF
This thread is about the dim-retards puppet master: Soros. It's also about how a dim-retard congresswoman lied in order to disingenuously try to hide her connection to Soros.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 05:55 AM
This thread is about the dim-retards puppet master: Soros. It's also about how a dim-retard congresswoman lied in order to disingenuously try to hide her connection to Soros. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It was not about Clinton...unless you want to play 6 degrees of separation. ..if we play that, surely bringing up Reagan in a thread about Obama and Iran is on topic.

Soros likes the Clintons! Or perhaps I should say .... he DID! Originally Posted by LexusLover
get back on topic ll
Yeah, like when hildebeest was Odumbo's Secretary of State, Soros would tell hildebeest to jump and hildebeest would jump like the fat, puppet turkey she is. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
get back on topic ib. do you even know what the topic is? you don't know your stuff. look up American Patriot George Soros

A lot of people don't know

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B&&FORM=VRDGAR
It was not about Clinton...unless you want to play 6 degrees of separation. ..if we play that, surely bringing up Reagan in a thread about Obama and Iran is on topic. Originally Posted by WTF
This thread is about Soros being the puppet master of everyone you love and support in politics.

get back on topic ib. do you even know what the topic is? you don't know your stuff. look up American Patriot George Soros Originally Posted by themystic
This thread is about Soros being the American-hating puppet master of everyone you love and support in politics.
This thread is about Soros being the puppet master of everyone you love and support in politics.

This thread is about Soros being the American-hating puppet master of everyone you love and support in politics. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you talking about this guy? Trump took money from him. Whats the problem

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald...e-soross-money
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 06:18 AM

[] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're lying yet again. Soros gave no money to the last person I voted for President. I do not think Robert amer er gave any money to the person I supported.