My IP banned on ourhome2

So I always go to ourhome2 through google. I got a weird phishing warning a couple of days ago. And now I get that my up has been banned, but then randomly it works. Anyone else having issue with ourhome2.net
me too. not sure what to do it started yesterday. no fixes
  • nile
  • 01-11-2022, 10:33 AM
I get a warning saying maybe trying to steal personal information or something
Alot of people are having those issues. Ck acknowledged it in a post and gave some hints as to how to fix the issue, but I don't remember the instructions. I normally just wait and it magically goes back on line, but yes indeed frustrating if you are trying to set something up right away.
Zoom318 on our home here. I have the same issue
  • ND
  • 01-11-2022, 10:55 AM
+1
Their security certificate is expired.
When I try to login says I am banned
Glad to hear it’s an error
I just tried to get on the site about 1 minute ago and there's something about some sort of security error. It comes and goes, but like someone said, if I'm trying to get something with the same day (paraphrasing) I would want the site working. IMHO ck knows the software and knows what's going on, so I strongly feel there isn't a security breech or anything bad going on.

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to home.ourhome2.net. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it.

If you are on a corporate network or using anti-virus software, you can reach out to the support teams for assistance. You can also notify the website’s administrator about the problem.
Their SSL certificate expired. Could be that has to do with the IP ban as improperly signed requests default to that message (everyone at this point). Tried all my IP addresses, I'm thinking the certificate is the cause. The SSL gives me mild concern that another entity could be seizing the domain and setting up a honeypot, but that could just be my paranoia
+1l
Well said ritter
OH2 banned for me as well, those Chinese SPA ladies hacking again…
+1. My access went out around 11am.
It’s been off and on for me the past couple of days. Very annoying when I’m trying to get something set up for next week.
I sure wish ECCIE would hurry up and fix this issue...
OH2 going to shit lately. Between the outages and re-vouching I'm about to bail from that site.