Why don’t more people post on here?

I think it’s fun shit to talk about. I get massages and shit all the time. I wish people shared more experiences. Maybe it’s my ocd . I’m kind of obsessed
I'd been thinking about this all summer. Most of the posts now are "have you seen this person?" inquiries.
  • LNK
  • 11-21-2023, 10:07 AM
I used to be more active, but the Nebraska forum was/is kind of quiet. If you want more engagement, go to the national forums.
I have lots of other stuff going on, so I don't post or even browse much anymore.
I have a history of posting detailed reviews on TER and Eccie, then both went “down” at some point for an extended period of time - then, the pandemic happened and my activity level was minimal. I love posting my experiences, if nothing else because I enjoy going back and reading and re-living them. . I’m relatively new to Omaha, and trying to understand (get comfortable with) the market dynamics and what to expect. My prior places were big cities with a lot of source information to access.
I try to post frequently here
but lately have had alot of personal stuff going on,so been MIA

I do miss the commraderie on here
I've been just too dang busy lately to post. That, and since I skew kinky, it's harder for me to find providers locally than others.
I mean even just massage parlor experiences.