State: Arkansas
Address: Fairpark
Activities: Bbbj multiple positions greek
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3, decent face,acups,tiny ass,100lbs
Recommendation: Yes
Are all these Asian ads on STG run by the same people?
Yes they are.
Donation? Ty
I tried going last night and the woman had red sores all over her arms so I ducked out.
I tried going last night and the woman had red sores all over her arms so I ducked out. Originally Posted by Dwoo10
Well the lady I saw had no sores.
Of Guideline # 15
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
  • Bko82
  • 11-10-2023, 01:13 PM
Just a suggestion but a link?
I tried today. They wouldnt let me in without a picture.
What do you mean without a pic? You mean ID? Also is this an amp? Just trying to get more details.
Not in LR and haven't called this but it's probably a motel. One of the many ads for what members in other towns call "rotoasians". Girls come stay a few days or weeks then they're replaced but another.
Tried visiting, asked for pic, seems like a scam.
Not a scam went today. New girl was terrible. Just tell them no Pic and have the girl look out the window.