Fair Warning!

I'm all aquiver with anticipation. At least I think it's anticipation!
RAZOR BLADES!!!!
Yes, it is now here....MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY!
Another windstorm from windbag Whispers? This, too, shall pass.
More lies?

More rumor mongering?

More baseless accusations?

More character assassination?

All stock in trade.

Get out your troll spray!
I'm all aquiver with anticipation. At least I think it's anticipation! Originally Posted by FS_ITC
It's better to be quivering in the aftermath....
More lies? 15 plus years...tens of thousands of posts on multiple boards.... hundreds of reviews,...... never once a dishonest statement....

More rumor mongering? Lots of that on these boards...

More baseless accusations? Nope... Every accusation played out had it's base and was accurate...

More character assassination? Definitely..... But in most cases it's similar to the concept of "death by cop"... People WANT to have their character (lack of) destroyed..... so they create situations by which it happens...

All stock in trade.

Get out your troll spray! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
So old and tired gfe..... ya know.. I have no idea why they have not qualified you as a stalker.... outside of your political debates it seems only I interest you....
Was that it?
never once a dishonest statement....

Nope... Every accusation played out had it's base and was accurate...
Originally Posted by Whispers

Eat static!
Van Halen's fair warning realase April 29th 2014!?!?!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_...an_Halen_album)
More character assassination? Definitely..... But in most cases it's similar to the concept of "death by cop"... People WANT to have their character (lack of) destroyed..... so they create situations by which it happens... Originally Posted by Whispers
I know, right? It's like I tell people all the time, why else would a minority be in a train station if not to get shot by a cop who can't tell left from right? Or use public roads:

http://nypost.com/2014/04/30/off-dut...ting-civilian/

I mean some people just ask for it...

A thread with 13 posts (including mine) where even the OP states there is no actual topic yet.

Now THAT'S what you call a monger with some pull on the board. Yeah I know 1/3rd of them are insults but there is a fine line between love and hate.
A thread with 13 posts (including mine) where even the OP states there is no actual topic yet.

Now THAT'S what you call a monger with some pull on the board. Yeah I know 1/3rd of them are insults but there is a fine line between love and hate. Originally Posted by Listener
It's the "Seinfeld" thread.

Devoid of importance as well.
Just tell me when the results are in ... I got some mongering to do.