Does the choice of a User Name here affect your decision to see someone?

Personally..... I see no one with a drug reference in their name such as the use of "420" nor do I see anyone with some overly sexual reference in their name...... "CumSlut420" would be a definite No..
Hmm...as a general case, I usually don't pay much attention to the name, but I suppose if a lady posted with the name "Herpes-positive" I would probably not want to see her.
Yes. I wouldn't see a provider with the name of my mother as an example. On other hand, there are some names that create an image that I want to experience. The other 96% are irrelevant.
While not a make or break factor, I tend to be less enthusiastic about seeing someone who's name is a reference to incest. I personally want to fulfill fantasies involving me and a woman, not fill the role of anyone's daddy. I'm also turned off by names that seem to be a reference to underage fantasies for the same reason. Note that I'm not judging anyone else's fantasies. Obviously the older man / younger girl fantasy is one many on both sides enjoy, but I am not one of them. I'm here to be a lover, not a parental figure.
I would have said yes until I spent quality time with cumdumpster ... as they say a rose by any other name ....
I like girls with younger names. Like Kinlee, that's fucking hot. Katherine, not so hot.

"420" is ok if I'm in the mood for a little hoodrat. "DaddysLittleSlut"? Yeah that name bothered me.
I would never see someone with a silly Internet username.
wow maybe I should change my handle, lol
I discount anything someone with 420 in their name states, and if they are a provider I am not inclined to see them. There are too many fish in the sea. It's easier to just leave them alone.

If my name was "PunchesProvidersIntheFace ", I would except providers to never respond to my inquiries.
.. fuk it! I like ANYONE with 420 anywhere, anyhow, anyplace!

but its ok if her name was 'Drunken Whore Suzy'?
wow maybe I should change my handle, lol Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
you should.. frankly It creeps me out anytime I see any form of that name
Personally..... I see no one with a drug reference in their name such as the use of "420" nor do I see anyone with some overly sexual reference in their name...... "CumSlut420" would be a definite No.. Originally Posted by Whispers
Okay, miss "CumSlut420" is a no go but how about this lovely lady:

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=212694

Not a big turn on for me.
I cringed everytime I read Daddy's Little Slut. Ughhh. It always reminded of that scene from National Lampoon's Vacation where the cousin says, "Yeah, but my dad says I'm the best at it", regarding kissing of course. Eeekk. But, my moniker is not exactly terribly sexy. I just thought it was cute and cheeky, suits me.

"punchprovidersintheface". That's funny. I'm gonna change my name to, "laystherelikeacorpse", wonder how that will work out as my Indian hooker name?

Not a big turn on for me. Originally Posted by Tan Khan
Cumdumpster3, I personally love it. I come here for fantasy land and variety. Sometimes you want a sensual GFE sometimes you want a dirty freak. It's even better when you find both in the same girl

Not a big turn on for me. Originally Posted by Tan Khan

Nice ass