A question for the OIOs that post to Still Looking's threads..... A question for the masses regarding Still Looking and the OIOs...

Still Looking simply outspends everyone here in Austin.

He has a huge following..... A few guys try to get there before him...... A few struggle to be "Next"...... Hundreds jam the phone lines and fill the PM boxes of those he reviews....

His reviews launch careers.

His reviews rekindle smouldering careers.

His reviews COULD end careers......

Once a Still Looking review is posted a lady doesn't have to run an ad for weeks......

Bumping s Still Looking review is more effective than a review.

All of his reviews tend to favor the 18 to 25yo group....... None are of ladies the age of , body type, look or attitude of any of you OIO's

But like puppydogs they fallow him around to post to his threads and seek a little attention? I find it similar to the way women flock to the edge of a Stage with Tom Jones performing

What is not apparent to the average observer?

IS Still Looking actually SEEING any of the Old and Insignificant Ones and not letting us know?

Does a simple playful comment from him in a thread have any positive effect on your business?

I know he is a kind man with a good soul and I BELIEVE he humors the OIOs at times...... I just do NOT know how far he takes it....

Doe he occasionally toss the dogs a bone?....err.... OIOs a boner?

All comments public or private are greatly appreciated by the Committee to Install Still Looking in the Whore Monger Hall of Fame and the Whore Mongers for OIS's drive to get the Pope to convey Sainthood upon Still Looking.........
Gentlemen? What's your take on the OIOs and Still Looking threads?
My take is I am neither a Pimp or a Knight.
(See logo below.)
Sorry....couldn't help myself.
Over the years I have come to know the man most know only as Still Looking.

He is a kind and caring man that goes out of his way for those in need.....The random acts of kindness from this man amaze those around him....Last week I rode with him to assist in the security of the local whores here in the community

Most of us ignore the homeless panhandlers sleeping under the bridges..... Still Looking saw a middle aged lady on a corner walk back up under the over pass to lay down on a piece of cardboard....,He looked at me and said "That's so wrong"......He then made a phone call and an hour later a pickup truck arrived and 2 guys unloaded and set up a matress frame and king size bed with linens under that very same bridge...... The withered old hag glowed as she crawled beneath the covers to actually rest in comfort for who knows how long....

I was a bit touched by this random act of kindness...and confused.....

I asked.....Wasn't that a bit of overkill? A Sleeping bag and backpack filled with canned foods and a warm jacket would have been so much more useful to her....

Still Looking looked over at me and shook his head....

"Whisper's my friend....... If I provider her food as you suggest..... she just eats it and is hungry again in a few days...... A warn jacket simply encourages her to spend more time begging on that corner...... A sleeping bag is simply functional...... But watch what happens...... The bed gives her the ability to not just rest but to earn..... All those other panhandlers will spend twice the time on the corners and return to her to give her what they take in for an hour between those 1200 thread count sheets with her........ I'll wait a few hours to let her rest and then I will drop back by spend a little time with her and write a review and a month from now she will an apartment and a car and in 6 months she will retire."....

Gentlemen.... Ladies...... I swear.... as he spoke I heard a harp play and a shimmering halo appear above his head....

I would like to see others that have insight into this man share their stories..... Especially the OIOs ho;s life he has blessed in some way....

And as you pass under the overpasses in the Vagina Triangle .... take a look and actually open your eyes to the blessings he has made to so many.....
  • Toyz
  • 02-22-2015, 11:00 AM
I am really biting my own tongue and holding back on all of the comedy directions I can take this one.

I have but one question, when does the new agency officially launch?

We are still at odds as to just how wide a range of product to be involved with.

And with Spring Break coming up there is a concern for product availability.....

Many of the girls are more interested in partying on the beach and some have proms to attend in the coming months......

Hopefully in early June.... Please understand that SL is a stickler for Quality and is vetting possible offerings.

I am really biting my own tongue and holding back on all of the comedy directions I can take this one.

I have but one question, when does the new agency officially launch?

Originally Posted by Toyz
Whispers, Whispers, Whispers..... and people ask why I just kiss the ring and bow. First off that was a Tempur-Pedic I'll have you know. In case of any injuries, back strains, awkward dismounts I wanted to reduce any liability I might have.

Secondly I have most certainly meet and enjoyed the company of several wonderful ladies in our community that perhaps are not in the age group I frequent. Normally I would not mention names but in this instance I feel I must.

I have met and enjoyed dinner and spent time at two social events with Dara-Malaika. A funny sexy lady that anyone would be proud to call their ATF.

I have enjoyed both dinner and shopping with ClaireSheBlows. Smart, funny, legs for days sexy woman that is engaging and fun to be with. She can take a shot of Tequila with the best of them. A super fun person to be with.

I have had the opportunity to meet on more than one occasion the sexy lady simply known as Eryn. Always smiling and can joke with the best of them. The kind of girl you can take any where and be happy you bought her. Least I remind you... "Less typing more sucking". Does it get any better than that?

I have been fortunate enough on more than one occasion to have dinner and also enjoy her company at a social event with Slave Guinevere. This lady has the body of a 20 year old. Great conversationalist and like myself always looking for humor in most everything. Very intellectual to say the very least.

I have had dinner with Jessie Austin who surprised the heck out of me (Seldom done!) by bringing this absolutely stunning thoughtful card. Explaining her following here in Austin. Funny and smart. Truly a wonderful dinner companion.

I met the legendary Aphrodite for dinner. A delightfully glamorous lady. She has a aura of sophistication about her second to none. Highly intelligent and a wonderful story teller. A caring and genuine person to say the very least.

As I look back Godfather I seem to remember one common item that was shared by each of these ladies. I was very lucky and thankful to be enjoying their company.

• Toyz
  • 02-22-2015, 11:41 AM
We are still at odds as to just how wide a range of product to be involved with.

And with Spring Break coming up there is a concern for product availability.....

Many of the girls are more interested in partying on the beach and some have proms to attend in the coming months......

Hopefully in early June.... Please understand that SL is a stickler for Quality and is vetting possible offerings. Originally Posted by Whispers

I thought you would just write off the Spring Break expenses as a recruiting trip (see pic of last years successful Padre Island trip)

And there have been requests regarding lightening up on the braces...not every man manscapes sufficiently.

TBH, I wet my mantiez.
I dig the posters on this board. Weather it be reviews or funny threAdz.
It is not just SL. I am a bit star stuck with the Toyz, Bonns,Peter Gozinyas,muffins,Y&Is,Whispers ,RRs,Dr. Dews, and many more I can't remember.
You all are what makes these boards fun.
I tip my hat to the mentioned and everyone else on here.

The entertainment factor certainly accounts for something. I see a Reality Show in the making! "The Real Mongers of Austin" Swords Fights and trashing tables at the local Strip Clubs. Bravo where are you? This is a money maker!!!!!

I have enjoyed both dinner and shopping with ClaireSheBlows. Smart, funny, legs for days sexy woman that is engaging and fun to be with. She can take a shot of Tequila with the best of them. A super fun person to be with.
: Originally Posted by Still Looking
Mmmmmm.... tequila.....
Whispers, Whispers, Whispers..... and people ask why I just kiss the ring and bow. First off that was a Tempur-Pedic I'll have you know. In case of any injuries, back strains, awkward dismounts I wanted to reduce any liability I might have.

Secondly I have most certainly meet and enjoyed the company of several wonderful ladies in our community that perhaps are not in the age group I frequent. Normally I would not mention names but in this instance I feel I must.

I have met and enjoyed dinner and spent time at two social events with Dara-Malaika. A funny sexy lady that anyone would be proud to call their ATF.

I have had the opportunity to meet on more than one occasion the sexy lady simply known as Eryn. Always smiling and can joke with the best of them. The kind of girl you can take any where and be happy you bought her. Least I remind you... "Less typing more sucking". Does it get any better than that?

I have been fortunate enough on more than one occasion to have dinner and also enjoy her company at a social event with Slave Guinevere. This lady has the body of a 20 year old. Great conversationalist and like myself always looking for humor in most everything. Very intellectual to say the very least.

I have had dinner with Jessie Austin who surprised the heck out of me (Seldom done!) by bringing this absolutely stunning thoughtful card. Explaining her following here in Austin. Funny and smart. Truly a wonderful dinner companion.

I met the legendary Aphrodite for dinner. A delightfully glamorous lady. She has a aura of sophistication about her second to none. Highly intelligent and a wonderful story teller. A caring and genuine person to say the very least.

As I look back Godfather I seem to remember one common item that was shared by each of these ladies. I was very lucky and thankful to be enjoying their company.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
And outside of the incredible Dara and Eryn........ ... Which ones would you pay to fuck?

Because you've bought be dinner and drinks more than once as well and I can't get so much as a reach-around!
So, anyone else thinking this?

https://screen.yahoo.com/ambiguously...000000518.html

That was a real missed opportunity, toyz.

. Just kidding with yall. Don't get your speedos in a wad.
Frikin deep in here
  • ztonk
  • 02-22-2015, 02:05 PM
Don't get your speedos in a wad. Originally Posted by chelseabean
That's a visual of SL and Whispers that I don't ever want to have!

z