Outing.... Seems to be a topic people have on their mind... What is an appropriate response?

How would you respond to being outed? If your personal information or the personal information of others in your family or friends was shared with others here or made public?
  • Toyz
  • 04-08-2015, 10:39 PM
How would you respond to being outed? If your personal information or the personal information of others in your family or friends was shared with others here or made public? Originally Posted by Whispers

Wow!

Paranoid much? Or is this another lightly veiled threat?

:l aughbounce2:
I vote for slightly veiled threat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKBKzPe_dSw

Fast forward to 5:47... that's probably the PG version of what I would do....

sixx
Members here seem in another feeding frenzy for personal communications between myself and Toyz. The last time this occurred a member was outed.

I have made the following statement and now I am being accused of making a threat.

I have threatened no one. I have stated only that I would hold people involved responsible and respond in an appropriate manner.

The key word there is "appropriate".. What IS appropriate in your case if you are outed?

Outing here on the board certainly has repercussions...... I have been outed twice before.... once because of a careless provider and a jealous boyfriend.... the other time by an angry member.....

In each of those cases I believe I responded in a manner appropriate to my situation at the time. I am not sure exactly how I will if it occurs again.

How would you?

Toys and I have argued on the same side of issues as well as on the opposite side of issues and exchanged PMs for several years.

Giving Toyz permission to post PMs would be giving him permission to out me or others or bring embarrassment to people no longer here or never here.

Not happening.....

And should Toyz honor the requests of others and share information that I shared with him in confidence and that information make it's way out I will hold him and each person asking for or supporting the idea responsible and respond appropriately.
Originally Posted by Whispers
That sounds very much like a threat, sir. Are you, in fact, threatening other members of this board? Surely that is cause for concern. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

I am stating that should my personal information be shared by Toyz with others and come to light that I will hold all those asking for it as well as supporting the idea of sharing it responsible as well as him and I will respond appropriately.

Toyz and a group much like this on the whole sharing of PM information a couple of months ago outed a member....

I won't sit back and see it happen to me without an appropriate response. Maybe that should be the subject of a thread? What is appropriate?
Originally Posted by Whispers

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Now there are threats of physical violence to innocent bystanders? WTF?

Now there are threats of physical violence to innocent bystanders? WTF? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I said probably. I guess reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits?

Plus the WWE is fake, none of those paid employees were harmed.

I thought some might get a chuckle......

sixx
  • ztonk
  • 04-08-2015, 11:15 PM
A stern reminder that outing someone, or even threatening to out someone here will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

I would strongly suggest you not even risk joking about outing someone.

ztonk
I said probably. I guess reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits?

Plus the WWE is fake, none of those paid employees were harmed.

I thought some might get a chuckle......

I guess sarcasm and witty comebacks aren't your strong suits? Lol

I actually met Bret Hart way back in like '97/'98 when I was a waitress. Having had family members who were fans of WWF and WWE, and being forced to watch it on Saturday mornings growing up, I asked him how much of it was real. He said, "for tax purposes, 61%" LOL

And he told me I had nice legs
How would you respond to being outed? If your personal information or the personal information of others in your family or friends was shared with others here or made public? Originally Posted by Whispers
How would I respond?

I'd do what I've always done. Tell you to go fuck yourself.

(Oh, and "eat static" as well.)
Funny how some people like to piss in the wind then wonder why they have a bad taste in their mouths!?

That's a good one lol

I actually met Bret Hart way back in like '97/'98 when I was a waitress. Having had family members who were fans of WWF and WWE, and being forced to watch it on Saturday mornings growing up, I asked him how much of it was real. He said, "for tax purposes, 61%" LOL

And he told me I had nice legs Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

sixx

And he told me I had nice legs Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
hmmmm... You've been claiming t be 40 for a couple of years and this is what.... 17 years ago? so you were probably somewhere between 22 and 30... Nice legs? ehh.. possible I guess.

What did your legs have to do with the subject matter of the thread? If you have nothing to share regarding your opinion of how you would react if outed please move along....

I can certainly understand the manner in which Sixxbach might choose to react if he was outed. The idea that others would suggest such a thing is rather reprehensible
Members here seem in another feeding frenzy for personal communications between myself and Toyz. The last time this occurred a member was outed.

I have made the following statement and now I am being accused of making a threat.

I have threatened no one. I have stated only that I would hold people involved responsible and respond in an appropriate manner.

The key word there is "appropriate".. What IS appropriate in your case if you are outed?

Outing here on the board certainly has repercussions...... I have been outed twice before.... once because of a careless provider and a jealous boyfriend.... the other time by an angry member.....

In each of those cases I believe I responded in a manner appropriate to my situation at the time. I am not sure exactly how I will if it occurs again.

How would you? Originally Posted by Whispers
hmmmm... You've been claiming t be 40 for a couple of years and this is what.... 17 years ago? so you were probably somewhere between 22 and 30... Nice legs? ehh.. possible I guess.

What did your legs have to do with the subject matter of the thread? If you have nothing to share regarding your opinion of how you would react if outed please move along....

I can certainly understand the manner in which Sixxbach might choose to react if he was outed. The idea that others would suggest such a thing is rather reprehensible Originally Posted by Whispers
Oh Shit.....
Wait for it.....There will be more revealed soon....
If I was so worried about being outed I wouldn't be here...
Or I would not put myself in the position to be outed....
You know you have the right to be silent ....
Anything you say can be used against you...
Just be the bigger person and forgive the other person
Sometimes people know not what they are doing.
It is all about forgiveness