FBSM questions

for those of you who enjoy FBSM. how much massage vs how much fun time do you prefer? Do you mention your preferences to the provider or just let her do what she wants? what about the timing of the fun time on the middle with massage on either side of the release?
Also what about sexy talk? if u prefer quiet so u can fantasize do u tell her or do u just get bugged by what u view as incessant chatter and what she thinks is sexy talking? how much do u like and expect sexy talk?
what about prostate massage? if you like it do u ask for it or see if she mentions it first?
Please describe a perfect fbsm session for you.
For me, it depends on my mood - although I usually default to the max-fun side of things - release on either side of the massage?

And it depends on what the lady's good at. If she's awesome at teasing with the nails, gotta have that, if she's a good dirty talker - nice, if she is tantrically inclined I want some of that.

As long as it isn't annoying as hell I'm game (e.g. too much talk about unsexy things) - and the good providers usually have intuition about that.
I like a short warm-up massage (10 mins), then 30 mins of session with the provider edging me up to a big explosion, finally followed by a few mins facial/hands/foot massage to relax me prior to a shower, and it's out the door.

I have one special FBSM provider who knows me and just how to do this. I see her regularly with no expectations other that a massive pop with a nice finishing massage. I simply put myself in her hands, let her do her magic and repeat often.

And, before you mongers ask, she is UTR and does not seek additional clients.
Why Sue, you know I like the full hour all massage and then throw in the fun stuff at the end! (Just kidding)
For real:
I like a good quality back/leg massage, then some fun time (HJ or whatever), then a nice finishing rubdown of the front of the legs, feet, and shoulder (like an exercise cool-down period). The front leg bit can be done right after the flip, just to get a little tease going.
As far as talking goes, I always like a little small talk at first, but then the amount of "sexy talk" depends on my mood and/or how good the lady is at providing it. Sometimes the mood just wins out and all ,want is some nice quiet time during the massage.
now not all ecie guys like smacked upside the head SL. but if u insist i will gladly smack u upside the head. it seems that is all you can think about?
ok rick. i'll slap u around too.