NCNS Kayla Foxx

Kayla Foxx
Yet another Indy let down. Good communication all day. Then on the drive over to meet her at her location. Giving her constant updates as to where I am and asking if we’re still a go. It’s radio silence. I wouldn’t be real bent about it but I drove here in the worst storm we’ve had since March. I should have just stuck with the AMPs. And I would but it’s Saturday night and I’m sure everyone is booked. I guess I’ll mosie over to NWHY and see what’s what.

Kayla Foxx..........NCNS
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=156208
Hank !! You just can't help it !! Just move on !! You will find many more cases of such kind !! Good Luck Buddy !!
As you said... “worst storm since March “.
Sorry for your bad luck.... life happens
The nerve of these whores!!

(cue the woman’s voice in the background)...BangBros
All is well.
I went to P. Rainbow and saw Susan instead. Rock hard body, pretty face. Hadn’t seen her in a long time. I think she got even better looking. And her body is even more firm than last time I saw her on Halloween night. Ass tight as a drum. Stomach flat and not an ounce of fat on her anywhere.

So I guess thank you Kayla for being extremely unreliable.
And I would suggest that anyone who is thinking of scheduling an appointment with her save yourself the trouble and go see Susan instead.