Encounter: Beautiful GFE Vicky back at the Shade

Date: 12/1/2020
Name: Vicky
Address and Phone: Mapleshade* --425 Maplelawn St., Suite 102, Plano Tx Phone: (972) 985-8851
Address: Coit and PGB in Plano
Phone: -
City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, CIM, FUMA, TUMA, CFSMP, DATY, DATO
Hair Length and Color: Black, below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Very pretty face, fair skinned, 5’6” and 110 lbs. C cup with dark areolas - MM but look/feel natural. Nice curve on her lovely little ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Okay, was wondering who just came back. Jessica was telling me someone with the letter S was starting this week, but if its Vicky. Definitely a fun girl, and I can see why she said why she is prettier than her. Thanks for your review.
Sara is the new girl. Sara/Vicky doubles is a treat! Mia and Sherry are also there. Paris is here until this week I believe.
Okay so there is a new girl, were you able to get a look at Sara by any chance?
Current line up as of today is Vicky, Sara, Mia, and Shelly (Shirley). Paris is leaving today. Next month will see a return of Yoyo and Jennifer with Mia and Vicky staying.

Vicky is GFE, young, pretty, sensual, and treats you well if you treat her well. Not PSE at all.

Shelly is open to pretty much anything - PSE if that's what you want. Also gives the best massage but not as pretty as the rest although very nice body.

Mia is young and pretty - good service, in between Vicky and Shelly.

Sara is young and pretty. She is concerned about COVID-19 and wears a mask most of the session, so not my preference
Shelly? or Sherry?
Yes, Shelly has to be Sherry.

That's how she pronounces her name: "Shelly." It's kinda cute.
Thanks for that update. Maybe I will get to see Jennifer this next time up, although Jessica was great.
Yes, Shelly has to be Sherry.

That's how she pronounces her name: "Shelly." It's kinda cute. Originally Posted by Treydaddy
Correct - it is Shelly but sounds like Sherry or Shirley when pronounced from the girls that work there.
Correct - it is Shelly but sounds like Sherry or Shirley when pronounced from the girls that work there. Originally Posted by quickfox8
Her name is Sherry. "Shelly" is Sherry with a Chinese accent. Or as she would say....Shelly is Sherry in Chinglish.
Current line up as of today is Vicky, Sara, Mia, and Shelly (Shirley). Paris is leaving today. Next month will see a return of Yoyo and Jennifer with Mia and Vicky staying.

Vicky is GFE, young, pretty, sensual, and treats you well if you treat her well. Not PSE at all.

Shelly is open to pretty much anything - PSE if that's what you want. Also gives the best massage but not as pretty as the rest although very nice body.

Mia is young and pretty - good service, in between Vicky and Shelly.

Sara is young and pretty. She is concerned about COVID-19 and wears a mask most of the session, so not my preference Originally Posted by quickfox8

Thanks for the detailed overview. I miss backpage days when they would advertise who was available. Was it crazy busy when you went?
  • Ashi
  • 12-05-2020, 03:51 PM
Fatty, my friend, with all this fuss I am sure they are more than usual, unfortunately for all those who like to make appointments.
  • oicu
  • 12-08-2020, 03:25 PM
The Shade was pre C-19 140 / 200
Still ?
  • Ashi
  • 12-08-2020, 03:45 PM
There is such a thing like Private tags,
Just saying.
180/220 now