Is there such a thing as a Hobby Partner?

A well-reviewed provider I know is interested in M-F-M threesomes. Maybe others are as well. But how does a hobbyist go about finding another reliable M hobbyist to partake of such an opportunity? According to most providers I know, M hobbyists are rarely willing to do anything with another M hobbyist present.
Your biggest obstacle in seeking another Male partner might be your avatar! I'd sure be leery of doing a MFM with PeeWeeHerman.

I've done some and it takes some confidence and trust to pull it off. Most likely it will be a current friend in the Hobby.
Yeah, good point about the PeeWee avatar. I'll look for a new one when I have time. Too bad yours is already taken.
Seems that you are halfway there, mastermind. Just ask.

Or maybe post in the ISO forum for a doubles partner. Have the interested person PM you instead of replying in an open forum if they are a little gun shy in public.

There are a couple of reviews on this board of a MFM encounter; I think you will find this is more prevalent than you think.

Meet the other M hobbyist socially for a drink or whatever, discuss the lady and what all she and you expect, find comfort levels, communication is very key between all three players.

hope this helps......
those guys are just scared!!! if its not p4p I would be more than happy to oblige you, if $$, I will pass..

In my experience when $$ is involved they tend to be less relaxed to really enjoy the session
  • ztonk
  • 06-05-2010, 03:04 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with runswithscissors's advice. Also make sure you discuss the overall compensation beforehand and your (and the lady's) hard and soft boundaries. You want everyone to be comfortable with the situation.

I've been part of MFMF and MFMFM paid hobby encounters and had great fun. There is something to be said for having two or more guys working on the same lady.
I've done it. Not too weird.