what is the best way to contact a provider

I screen my own ways i see fit but honestly appricate
when a guy pms me on here p411 OR my personal email
also text is ok but i ask to call so i can get a vibe of your
voice. i never give my full incall address over text or email i ask to call and ill lead
the way. This makes me feel secure. So what are your guys and ladies views
I prefer texting.

It's hard talking on the phone.....I tend to jizz in my pants upon hearing her voice...
I dont have a Hobby phone so I hate calling.
In my opinion, you MUST answer the phone once initial contact has been made and screening is done. I don't want to have to exchange 5 different text messages trying to get the details right. I don't want to have to try to read and reply to texts while driving. When I get there I want to talk, not wait for you to reply. "Is that the entrance to the left? Do I turn left coming out of the elevator? The numbers seem to go the wrong way." When I get there, I'd prefer to tell you I'm at the door rather than knocking. It's safer for you and me both.

Text messages are stored by the phone carrier, and can be retrieved later for purposes of incrimination. (legal or spousal) There are even ways people who shouldn't have the text messages can get them. Ditto for e-mail.

Contact first through eccie is great so you really know it's me you're talking to, even if I phone you first. Asking for a phone call is good, too, if that makes you happy.

Booking by phone is good if the guy can do it. You hear his voice. You also don't have to go through 5 rounds of "how about 4 PM? How about 5? Well, I can do 5, but 6 would be better. No, can't do it then. How about 3:30?..."

Once contact and verification is made, respond however the guy wants to, but don't force him to text you or e-mail for everything, especially right before the appointment.
Oh, and the most important point. If you insist on text/email/pm only, most of us will assume we're corresponding to your pimp, not to you.
I do prefer to be contacted on here first and then text, however I do realize that some guys like some kind of voice verification at times, so I will answer phone if I'm available. My phone is silenced when I'm with someone and overnight and I do sometimes forget to turn sound back on. I'm completely independent so I am the only one that answers, but I'm sure if you're used to not knowing who is at the other end you may have doubts, which I feel is reasonable.