club smoking

• jmcqd
  • 06-26-2018, 09:38 PM
So with all the new smoking guidelines in DFW, do strip clubs still allow it inside? I like my cigarette with my drink while watching gorgeous ladies, be a PITA to have to go outside
You have to go outside.

There isn't a strip club in Dallas city limit (Bucks Dallas, Bucks Wild, Baby Dolls, The Lodge, The Men's Club, Silver City, Spearmint Rhino, Chicas Locas formerly Cabaret Royale, Lipstick, and all the others located in the area bordered north and south by 635 and 114 and to the west and east of I-35E-S) etc., etc., that I know of that will allow smoking inside unless it's one of those new stupid fake cigarettes which I read are even worse for your body than real cigarettes.
it's illegal to smoke in clubs in Dallas and Fort Worth now.. some clubs have the patio areas to smoke.
Now I might be interested in going in...
I think one of the last places in DFW area that still allows smoking in restaurants and bars and other businesses is Addison.

I avoid anything there like a plague.
There is one little hidden strip club in Fort Worth where people were still smoking inside. I stop by last week and people were standing around outside smoking. So looks like that’s all she wrote folks.