Again...wtf is wrong with some of these girls?

https://jackson.skipthegames.com/fem...y/199638615107

So I text this young lady asking about her saying no anal or bare...yet her list of activities has everything in it ..including anal and bare head... And she responds to me talking about I should use common sense... I respond by saying common sense would have been to not include those in the list... She then calls me a jackass, and blocks me I'm sure, saying I just cost myself a nut...lmao... Little does she know I just left a provider and I was only browsing to see if anyone new was posting so I wasn't even needing one at the moment, just curious about the ambiguity of her ad. She has no reviews and she only does outcalls requiring a deposit, which are BIG red flags for me, and her attitude is clearly shit... If anyone decides to TOFTT please let me know...I'm dying to see if this young slut can fuck like she tries to talk shit... Or is this another fool to add to the list
If she talks to you like that Ed, I'm not contacting her. Besides she's OUTCALL ONLY. That leaves me out of the picture anyway.
I’ve wondered if selecting all/most activities is to ensure their ad shows up during searches for specific terms.
I don't think you can search for the activities. You can only search by words that they have in the description part of the ad (at least this is true if you use the search function on skipthegames). I just tried searching for a specific activity I know one girl does and it did not bring up her ad.