Any info on any of them?

I've done reviews on the first two. Both are using accurate pictures. Check out my reviews. Not sure about the lady in the third link but I've seen her ad for a while now in Jackson. I've read a couple of reviews about the lady in the listcrawler link.
I've seen a review here on the last one.
SHAY - BEWARE RIPOFF

The third lady you listed has no reviews that I found. I contacted her last week and set up at date at her hotel - OYO on 55 south. I arrived -She said she and child lived in one room ( first time she mentioned a child ) and had the adjacent room for dates. She came down to my truck - attractive girl pics are accurate. Said she needed $80 advance to pay for the date room - that the manager was hassling her.
OK she seemed nice - and I'm stupid. I drive her to the front desk and actually visit a few minutes and then give her the 80. Drive back - she hands me the key - says she needs to check on child and would be 5 minutes - goes in room next door.
So 15 minutes later I know I have been had - of course now wont answer her phone. I leave and some black dude ( probably baby daddy ) standing at her door. Not worth getting in a hassle with him.

Be careful out there and B smarter than me.
Damn. Thanks for putting this out there. When I read "55 south" I knew something fishy happened. I haven't dealt with/been happy with a provider south of Hwy 80 (still in the Jackson area) in a while. Most recently was the girl Juicy, whose room was a mess. So was her cbj/hj.
Thanks ds7885 for that info. I'm glad I have not contacted this lady yet. I've had good luck south of 20 on 55 with one lady. FUN, she calls herself. She's at OYO on I55 Frontage, just north of Pull A Part. She lives and works there.
Some of you are pretty desperate.
Not just desperate, Bluegoose1. A HORNY DESPERATE!!! The worst kind of desperate. My elbow can't wait til I find some pussy. It's WO OUT!
I've seen several reviews on Ms Fun and they were all positive. You say she works and lives at the OYO on 55 south??
That's what she told me GHL. She's a maid there, I guess, that's allowed to live in a room. She's kinda messy, but that seems to be the norm with most of these ladies. I've been in some places, that I don't think they EVER pick up after themselves. OYO just north of Pull A Part off I55.