Kristi in moss point?

https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...t/376662344546

Any info on kristi? She’s pretty, don’t see any reviews on her and moss point is a bad area was wondering if anyone has seen her or has any info.
I’m not 100% sure but Jay in Moss Point said her sister sees guys too. If it’s her you want a outcall for sure.
Looks to good to be true especially in Moss Point
She sent me some pictures via txt and she didn't look good at all, you could also tell from the background that the house she was in was a dump and absolutely disgusting
She sent me some pictures via txt and she didn't look good at all, you could also tell from the background that the house she was in was a dump and absolutely disgusting Originally Posted by rickybiggs
so after i wrote this i txt her and she sent me some more pics and she looked much better in what she sent this time....

she seems glad to do so, so id hit her up and see what you think
so after i wrote this i txt her and she sent me some more pics and she looked much better in what she sent this time....

she seems glad to do so, so id hit her up and see what you think Originally Posted by rickybiggs
A dump is a dump, though. To me, that's sometimes enough to throw off a session.
Ya I agree with that on going in to a dump. I’ve seen someone at a bad incall it was filthy, cluttered and uncomfortable I said I’d never do that again. Would like to see some better pics of her though instead of just face shots.