Review threads for providers.

This may be a totally new concept, but one that I think could actually be a benefit to all those involved... why not let providers post within their review threads new reviews that have been written about them on other boards ?

Admittedly I do not have many reviews up , a little over a hundred, but over time, and all from very seasoned top reviewers, but the ones that I do have up are quite the testament to who I am ... and the type of lady that I am ... but for the most part they are on boards that do not come up on searches, meanwhile, I have reviews out there that even made me get frustrated in a good way, all 10's, but unless you have the link or the actual review, they will not come up in a search......and I don't post them on my site, although maybe I should....

But how about allowing ladies to post up links or the text to the reviews that she has received ?

I mean if she is selective and only post her good reviews, someone is going to speak up...but if she only seriously has good reviews, such as I do, it allows board members to access input that they might not have had otherwise...

Just a thought.......for the scammers, it will come out, but for ladies like me that have only had exceptional 10+ reviews,( yes I have has those that rated me at a 11 plus, but no one would know it ) compiled over a long period of time, have name branded themselves over time, in private forums or off the beaten path, it will allow others to see a gem they may be missing because they can't find out any info because it is on obscure boards...

Any thoughts ?
  • TBONE
  • 01-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Callie

The ladies that have completed showcases can link reviews from any other site.Bet yours would look beautiful...check your user CP for the showcase option.