International Forum

I think something that would be very useful is to add an International Forum. (I don't think separate forums for each country/region is necessary)

Posting rules for this forum would be simple. Just include the country you are referencing in the title. Similar to reviews where a companion's name should be in the subject line.

Thanks for considering.
  • TBONE
  • 01-03-2010, 07:34 PM
What subforums would you include in the International category? Independent reviews? Discussions?
I'm new here, but why not replicate the subforum structure from your city model. Then if another city/country had enough interest it could be moved
What subforums would you include in the International category? Independent reviews? Discussions? Originally Posted by TBONE
My sense is until the amount/scope of information in an international forum is known, then I think all that is needed for now is "Reviews" (because of the specific forms) and "Discussion"

In either case, to ease searching, all that would be needed is to post the region/city and topic. Plus this would allow someone to simply look at the posts and know the applicable region for a specific post. For example:

Reviews:
London / Amazing Evening with Nicola

Discussion:
Australia / Agency Recommendations

I think that if we set up too many sections within an International Forum, we won't get sufficient posts in any single one and thus the impression that there is not enough information to bother, which is something that occured with ASPD but hope to change here.

Thanks again for considering.
NYF
I haven't been in several years but used to travel to the Philippines once or twice a year. It was like Disney Land for adults! I agree that a discussion and a review forum would be a good start.
What subforums would you include in the International category? Independent reviews? Discussions? Originally Posted by TBONE
I liked the condensed structure of the Europe forum on the other site, it contained the following sub-forums:
- Provider Ads & Specials
- Coed Discussions
- Reviews

Thanks for considering the addition of International forums!
I think an International forum would be fantastic. Many ladies and gents travel internationally. It would be a great way to share information, while possibly bringing in overseas members.

Laidback makes a good suggestion:
- Provider Ads & Specials
- Coed Discussions
- Reviews

If over time you can garner international membership, you can then start splitting up the International forum into regions based on activity.