Showcase Suggestion

I love the ShowCase feature. It really gives ECCIE an edge over the competition.

I know this is not a huge deal, but unfortunately, it takes a lot of clicks to get to a provider's showcase from her posts. For example, if I'm viewing an ad and want to look at that provider's showcase, I've got to (1) click her name, (2) click her public profile, (3) click the showcase tab, and (4) click the link.

I'd think and hope this could be streamlined. Is there a way to add something like "View Showcase" as one of the drop down options when you click on a verified provider's name and selecting that option would take you straight to that provider's ShowCase?
have you ever thought of clicking on my showcase under her name?
Doh![/headslap]
You were probably too busy with your eyes glued to the lovely avatars.

Here is a little assistance visually so that you may be able to snap out of it. I am covering the avatar for you.

All kidding aside, the owners and the staff have some great ideas and are putting them into action very quickly.

This is a features rich hobby site. Many users aren't even aware of all the powerful tools available at their disposal. I am discovering new toys as days go by myself. You are not alone in this area.