March/April meet & greet

This will be my last time hosting a meet & greet at my place in Killeen since I am moving back to Austin during April. I'm thinking of either homemade pizza or BBQ shredded brisket to eat.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to send me a PM with 'last m&g' as the title.

Which date or dates work best?
Multiple choice is encouraged with this poll.
Yummy. Yummy. Wow- awesome! ! ! ~ You are the best ! ☆
So far, it seems that Tuesday, March 29th may be the best option.
The date won't be chosen until closer to that time, so feel free to vote if you're interested in this kind of get together.
This will be my last one in Killeen.
How about if possible we do a breakfast type thing
you know I'm game
I'm looking forward to the last party at my place next week!!!
Please PM me if you are planning on coming to this.
I'm looking for a unique cake pan to make a special bday cake for one of our well-known members in Killeen.
I hope we can all come & help them celebrate their birthday!!
How the heck do you vote, cause I would like to throw my hat in for the 14,15 or 16th. I will have dry feet then.
It is going to be this coming Tuesday, the 29th. But you can always come see me my final week in Killeen.
Id like to join the party - where do I sign up?
I scare my self sometimes got on here today to say hello and forgot what i was doing when i saw Tammies Party lol Have you found a cake pan yet Love?
What's on the menu
I'm planning on some homemade pizza this time.
Tomorrow is the night.

If you have not already contacted me about coming, please do so!!

As of this evening there are only 2 ladies and 2 gents who have contacted me. Even if you have come to previous socials that I've hosted, please contact me to let me know you're coming.

I baked a special cake tonight and I'll be making homemade pizza tomorrow.