Sorry to offend

But I really freaking hate Killeen TX. I know it's not fair or reasonably logic but it's put a bad taste in my mouth for the whole state of Texas. It seems to be OK around here not to be a man of your word and most are definitely OK with the status quo. Im starting to feel suffucated with stagnancy. I guess if my ambitions weren't so expensive or I was planning on going nowhere fast this would be the city to be. Writing really helps a person I guess it's a form of venting because I was going to skip Houston all together and hightail it to Seattle in a month or so but I guess it deserves a chance. I do after all love Austin. Anywho sorry for whomever I may offend...... Or maybe I'm not hats off to killeen!
Why so salty?
gotta love the hats off comment
not sure if thats an insult or an invite.
LMAO!!
I honestly have no idea what was trying to be said here. The grammar nazi in me is raging.
Friends don't let friends text drunk.
Sounds like she had some cancellations or NCNS. And that she didn't have the business that she expected.
I have to agree that Killeen is hard and quiet at times, which is why the local girls travel. It's a smaller hobby community and you have to build a rapport with the guys sometimes before you visit. Or make frequent visits to get your name and reputation known. If you aren't known there it can be hard for the guys to trust.

It's the nature of the business. No reason to get upset, just do your homework if you decide to try again.