When Do You Post a Review about a No Show

I had a young lady no show on me after we had been PMing all morning and she texted me her number and incall location. texted her I was on my way and that was the last time I have heard from her until today. It was the second time she has done this over the past 6 months, I have yet to see her.

I dont like posting negative reviews unless the girl really treats me badly but this is the second time and I think we hobbyists owe it to each other to be honest about providers so we can weed out the bad ones and we all can have fun.
Sorry about that ...of course your hobbyist brethren will want to know who she is ... other than that, they may find it useless.

Nice of you to give her a 2nd chance, but hopefully you move on, DFW is (over)saturated with providers...

...or stick to ladies you've seen before that have good TCB skills.
When Do You Post a Review about a No Show Originally Posted by Denton_Dream
you don't post a 'Review' of a no show. you post a 'Thread' about it. ask any mod.
6 months is a long time. Butt if it was something worth sharing I would post about it
We had something set up around December and she left me in the parking lot. So I did not go back. this time we were all comfy cozy PMing all morning. I text her I am on my way and she disappeared off the face of the earth.. PM, text and phone silence until today.

I probably wont see her again but I want to warn the hobbyist out there of who she is so they can see ladies who dont treat us like that. I learned my lesson to stick to the wonderful ladies I have seen in the past.
If no contact from the lady by the next morning that's when. There's no fucking excuse other than death (hers). Today we've got land phones, cell phones, fax machines, IM, email, PM, and probably about 100 other ways to communicate. If the lady wants to call it off that's fine, I have no problem with that. I understand not everyone wants to swap spit with me in the shower. Just a quick text saying "Sorry but fuck off" gets the job done. If she wants to hide behind a wall of silence you should call her out and spare other hobbyists the trouble. That's how I feel.

Funny story, a while back I was supposed to meet a lady at a restaurant. After two hours of waiting and no answer on her phone I left. About an hour later I get a text message from her asking why I left "so soon?" Fucking kidding? I text back that her definition of "so soon" and mine are vastly different. About three hours later I get another text from her saying sorry but her phone died and she just now got a new charger and that's why she didn't answer while I was waiting. I guess she forgot she sent a text to me an hour after I left. I put her name on my "Dingbats to never call" list and moved on.
There is a sticky thread at the too of the Indy review forum about how to post a ncns report. Read it for more info.
Six months ago? Move on ...
Never, hookers come a dime a dozen.
Sorry about that ...of course your hobbyist brethren will want to know who she is ... other than that, they may find it useless.

Nice of you to give her a 2nd chance, but hopefully you move on, DFW is (over)saturated with providers...

...or stick to ladies you've seen before that have good TCB skills. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
+1
Tell who it was here and then go to a review (of her) and make a comment on it. That is the only way to have it follow her.
Being consistently very late and no-shows are the ultimate insult and there are too many other options out there. These providers say their time has value. Well so does ours and we don't give it away either..
Just as easy to name her here now that we have the details of her past actions with you. If you don't name her, this thread becomes a waste of time.
I think the OP said it was the second time in 6 months, not that the latest incident occurred 6 months ago.

At least that's how I read it.
That's also how I read it. Butt hey 2 strikes in six months is an out for me