Is it me or ?

I've been noticing a lot of new girls on Bp pop up with Known EC girls names. I've seen a Ginger, Issabella, and a Dallas. lol I know anyone can use anyone's name, but seems kinda odd. Anyone else notice? And the pleather of new girls?
Post a link to the new Ginger, please. I want to assess my competition.
http://littlerock.backpage.com/Women...lover/10622012

Here's issabella copy cat! They even used her heading..sexy Latin lover!! Smh
Post a link to the new Ginger, please. I want to assess my competition. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I can't find yours now! But Ive seen it! But this is tooooo fishy!!
Backpage is getting weird. I cancelled on a guy from there today because he asked for a picture of my hands... he said it was to make sure it was me in the pictures.

Sure, Carl. Lol

Backpage is getting weird. I cancelled on a guy from there today because he asked for a picture of my hands... he said it was to make sure it was me in the pictures.

Sure, Carl. Lol

Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Creepy lol yea it's getting stange
Oh wow, Youtube embedding is finally working again? Sweet!
its not me. the first thing that comes to mind is policee.. funny how all of a sudden this is happening. I don't believe in coincidences
I feel like if it were LE trying to bust regulars of known ECCIE ladies, they would at least try to copy their ads and use their pics. I could be wrong, since I've mostly stayed away from BP since joining this board.

Or, we could have a mockbuster situation on our hands - unknown providers using the names of known ladies to draw the attention of guys who don't do any research.
I feel like if it were LE trying to bust regulars of known ECCIE ladies, they would at least try to copy their ads and use their pics. I could be wrong, since I've mostly stayed away from BP since joining this board.

Or, we could have a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mockbuster situation on our hands - unknown providers using the names of known ladies to draw the attention of guys who don't do any research. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Your second idea came to my mind...mockbusters lol they have a name now
That Issabella has been on BP for a couple of years now, I saw her last year, probably close to the worst experience I have had in the hobby, doesn't hold a candle to you Issabella, she is a poor excuse for a provider and poor excuse for a Latin lover
That Issabella has been on BP for a couple of years now, I saw her last year, probably close to the worst experience I have had in the hobby, doesn't hold a candle to you Issabella, she is a poor excuse for a provider and poor excuse for a Latin lover Originally Posted by Littleroc
That's good to know! I guess I just now noticed her lol