Clients Using a Providers Incall Akin to AirBnB?

Curious what providers would think about a (previous and familiar) client asking if their incall might be used for a bout of fuckery not involving them. Ala AirBnB but with a witty new sexcapade-esque name. A (your?) fee for a hhr or an hr left in return for bed usage for a bit? Plenty of details left out for sure; but had the thought the other day after an adventurous tryst.
I did it once. Knew the provider who had the Oval pretty well. The provider who saw me kind of freaked out when she found out but the deed was already done.

I would totally do that for my regular gentlemen friends, although if they're paying my hourly rate I might as well just join in!

I did that once with a regular that always used local hotels for outcalls. We were really cool and it helped me out with incall costs and helped him have a nice private place to play. He was a once a week guy so it never messed up my schedule or anything. Worked out great
I mean but you can get an Airbnb for $60 with a prepaid no name card. It hardly seems worth the trouble unless it's the idea itself that's exciting.
  • Go4it
  • 10-11-2017, 09:15 PM
You must be finding a different AirBnB than I have been able to find. All those I have looked at require a verifiable photo id before your first rental. After that - nada. Seems to me to be a take off on the way you get P411 verified. But, at least I can't figure out how to do it with just a no name prepaid card the first time.
I tried to set that up once. I had a married Mistress that lived a few blocks from a provider I had seen a few times. She wanted more than her rate. LOL! It was cheaper to hire her to join us than let us be alone.