Penis Tattoo Pic of the Werk

• MW76
  • 10-12-2017, 07:12 AM

I'm curious what providers would think if a hobbyist dropped his pants and they saw this for the first time.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-12-2017, 04:29 PM
As deep as I go on the web, somehow I hadn't seen this glory until this post. Hmm, I would think to myself "this guy has a thing or two to show me, prepare thyself"...then probably be let down. *Sigh*

Dems da breaks.
As deep as I go on the web, somehow I hadn't seen this glory until this post. Hmm, I would think to myself "this guy has a thing or two to show me, prepare thyself"...then probably be let down. *Sigh*

Dems da breaks. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ha! Classic.
What the hell is that silver thing coming out of his penis?
What the hell is that silver thing coming out of his penis? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

Jewelry.

But wtf is up with his dick. It doesn't look right.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Classically uncircumcised.
What the hell is that silver thing coming out of his penis? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Looks like a urethral plug to me

I showed this to a civie NSA friend of mine. Her reaction was " Small dick, must have been posted by someone with a small dick!"

She's a pretty cool lady.
Dayum! Can't say I've ever seen any work like that, come through my doors.
Looks like a urethral plug to me

Originally Posted by John3030

Wait....?

WHAT????

Why?

Wait....?

WHAT????

Why?

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Lmao 😂
I showed this to a civie NSA friend of mine. Her reaction was " Small dick, must have been posted by someone with a small dick!"

She's a pretty cool lady. Originally Posted by micktoz
Maybe he is a grower, not a shower?

I agree with Ze, I might think alright, show me what you are working with and be disappointed.