Love Threesomes

Whose with me??? Can’t wait for my next one
  • kman
  • 10-06-2018, 05:32 PM
I second that
That's a goal for one day. Lol
I enjoy both types ���� MMF or FMF. Might need to find me a doubles partner ����
I might have a heart attack if I tried being with two women at once...
When the chemistry is right between the ladies and everything flows freely, it is amazing!

One very lucky gent and I just had another soirée with JaneDarling last night, and it was fantastic, as always.
When the chemistry is right between the ladies and everything flows freely, it is amazing!

One very lucky gent and I just had another soirée with JaneDarling last night, and it was fantastic, as always. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes it was! A great way to celebrate my birthday, you ladies always go the extra mile!
Yes it was! A great way to celebrate my birthday, you ladies always go the extra mile! Originally Posted by JdeHog
We had so much fun! You’re the best BFE!
We had so much fun! You’re the best BFE! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Why thank you, Miss Ginger. I certainly try!
  • MrGiz
  • 10-08-2018, 09:59 PM
There have certainly been more 3-way alternative eXXXperiences than have been reviewed here on Eccie!

Whether it be FMF or MFM (or something else)... given the right conditions... it can be Epic!

The Players + Luck Make All The Difference!
Whose with me??? Can’t wait for my next one Originally Posted by BellaBryan
Glad for you that you enjoy them.
I guess if you have a pimp every encounter is a threesome.
I like threesomes but the chemistry has to be good between everyone and a lot of times girls don't really like girls and then that's no fun