Fayetteville info

Hey I'm traveling to Fayetteville and so I was wondering where the good spots are and where to avoid and what hotels are nice and what hotels to avoid PM me or respond to here anything is helpful thank you in advance
The hotels at I49 and Wedington are all nice and a lot of good restaurants close by.
Thank you!
I like bentonville!
It’s easier for some people to get to an a lot of people work in Rogers!

Just be careful driving late at night!
Thank you!
When are you going i will be down next weekend maybe we can meet up!
I was very disappointed I did meet some wonderful member on the board but I was stood up and this was for the main reason why I came down so I'm not very happy to Fayetteville at all and I've been getting nothing but bull crap so I don't think I'm going to be coming back much to the gentleman that has seen me up here let me know if you want to see me and I will make a special trip just for the ones that seen me but I no longer will the pre-booking for new clients unless you PayPal at least gas for my trip so that way I know that you are serious I apologize if I'm coming off as rude but I invested money in this trip and was very disappointed
Did u stay in Fayetteville or Bentonvile? I do good when I stay in Bentonvile
I didn't get any responses for Bentonville so I didn't bother I don't think I'm their type out here it's okay I appreciate the ones who do like me
Yeah I feel ya boo!