City: Plano
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Apt in SE Plano
Activities: FBSM + See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long , black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Premamasan type. Average.
Recommendation: Yes
There are some cute ones in massage finder. Do you have any experiences with other masseuse?
Originally Posted by bashar
Correct, she was one of the ladies working out of that location. Crazy you say that, she definitely did the same thing back then. Needed all money up front, she'd even ask to zelle if you didnt have the hard cash on hand lol.
I would put a "No" on that kind of visit.

Thanks for the review
There are some cute ones in massage finder. Do you have any experiences with other masseuse? Originally Posted by falcon512
I’ve tried a little bit of this and that, I even got one out of LinkedIn if all places, she was really cool, the massage was great but strictly draped and L0. I’ll post the follow up soon, I’ve been kind of busy at work.
Originally Posted by Iceman6

Thanks for the review Originally Posted by london2012
Most of the reviews posted would be a no for me
Correct, she was one of the ladies working out of that location. Crazy you say that, she definitely did the same thing back then. Needed all money up front, she'd even ask to zelle if you didnt have the hard cash on hand lol. Originally Posted by Wun_Two
Maybe that’s what she is not part of the crew anymore! Lol

Thanks for the review Originally Posted by london2012
I usually leave a NO if they pissed me off or cut my time, she was transactional but polite and she did give me a full hour.
Not Meet Criteria - Insufficient ROS Details - gman44 on Oct 10, 2024

Please let me know and I’ll correct it