How naive can you be?

So, I'm curious. Last couple of girls asked the "Are you affiliated with any law enforcement agency?" and I just read another review where the OP introduced the review with "I dreamed I met this girl...."

So, I'm curious. How many of you actually believe you can get out of charges because a) "the officer lied to me and told me he was not in law enforcement" or b)"I made the whole thing up; it was just a fantasy".

Will any of you, either providers or customers, admit that you think these are valid defenses to prosecution? I shake my head every time I hear or read one of these silly "disclaimers".
If a lady does the proper screening she wouldn't have to ask that stupid question....
If I'm Not mistaken, LE can lie to you, and still lock you up.. anybody know the law about this?
So, I'm curious. Last couple of girls asked the "Are you affiliated with any law enforcement agency?" and I just read another review where the OP introduced the review with "I dreamed I met this girl...."

So, I'm curious. How many of you actually believe you can get out of charges because a) "the officer lied to me and told me he was not in law enforcement" or b)"I made the whole thing up; it was just a fantasy".

Will any of you, either providers or customers, admit that you think these are valid defenses to prosecution? I shake my head every time I hear or read one of these silly "disclaimers". Originally Posted by luv2luv

It's their way of creating a false sense of security. They know that deep down it is total bullshit, but...they're trying to fool themselves into believing it.
If I'm Not mistaken, LE can lie to you, and still lock you up.. anybody know the law about this? Originally Posted by billyjames
ROFL of course they can.
Sounds like you should just stay home and pound the pud
It's their way of creating a false sense of security. They know that deep down it is total bullshit, but...they're trying to fool themselves into believing it. Originally Posted by slubby

+1 you'd be surprised how many actually believe it's true. It's a huge misconception that some people have and a downright dumb question at that.

It actually tends to push me away when im asked that.
If a lady does the proper screening she wouldn't have to ask that stupid question.... Originally Posted by Brandee69
+1 same goes for the guys that ask. If you feel the need to ask a potential lady friend that question, then you were either thinking with the wrong head when you booked or just didn't, or in some cases couldn't, know enough about her to where you felt comfortable with meeting.
It's astonishing to ponder what some people are given to believe.

Around 15 or so years ago, when in Denver on a business trip, I enjoyed an outcall visit to my hotel room. Upon arrival, the lady asked me to unzip my pants so that she could touch my dick. Not fondle it or stroke it, just touch it with a fingertip. Seems she was told by someone that a cop would never let her touch his penis in any way, shape, or form out of concern that would destroy the prosecutor's case.

I kid you not!
Another "let's pick on people who aren't cool like us on Eccie" thread, I see.

Yayyy.
Some girls should post less and practice their screening skills.....seriously. smh.
Another "let's pick on people who aren't cool like us on Eccie" thread, I see.

Yayyy. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I'm not picking on anyone. This is a co-ed discussion so I'm simply commenting my opinions to the topic.
I just read another review where the OP introduced the review with "I dreamed I met this girl...." Originally Posted by luv2luv
On the flip side, I would question how much weight a post on a msg board alone is really going to hold when it comes to pressing charges. Anyone can make up anything and post it here, there really is no true verification process or proof that anything posted here actually happened. Hell, the girls complain about fake reviews and the review verification process all the time. There seems to be at least one thread a week in the co-ed section where a girl says that a review of hers is fake and never happened.
I always laugh at the payment ritual some make you do. “In that corner is a frog statue. Lift it up and place your donation under the fog”. Like it’s some sort of defense that they weren’t paid. If you order a burger at McD and I hand you the clerk cash or I throw it on the counter. I still paid for the transaction. Again false sense of security.
  • dgc92
  • 10-13-2018, 08:06 AM
Every time a girl asks me "Are you a police officer," I want to say "My sergeant says I'm not allowed to answer that question." I never actually do, because I'm trying to get laid. But the urge is always, always there.