Any interest?

Hello! 💚 I was just wondering if there would be any interest in seeing me in Houston. Haven't got to Hobby there so was thinking about adding it to my TX list 😘
Man those pics make me miss the clearwater/st pete area. Id see you
Are your pics current?
Are your pics current? Originally Posted by LexusLover

+ 1000

Can you upload some current Pics hun..............?

How about just post an ad and see what interest you receive.
Man those pics make me miss the clearwater/st pete area. Id see you Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
With that statement I thought for sure there were going to be some great shots of her at the beach in her showcase.

I left sad
Didn't want to waste the place for me to have an add if there wouldn't be an interest someone told me to do it this way so im not actually placing an add giving the clients impression I'm there.

If you look on my showcase the pics with colorful hair is from my last photoshoot. However if you read my profile you will know i stay with different hair styles and colors Also on p411 are all recent. 😘

How about just post an ad and see what interest you receive. Originally Posted by Ahdroid1983
Also on p411 are all recent. �� Originally Posted by Alexia90
Same handle for P411?

And it's really a good idea to stick your P411 stuff on your Eccie profile ... saves questions/etc. See I just did a search on P411 .... "Florida" for "Alexia90" ....

... got ZIP!

And I searched "Clearwater" .... 5 listings ...

... none of them you, darling!

I'm already not interested. Pics aren't updated and you're not on P411 or using a different name .... and you don't want to "waste" your time?
You can still place the ad, just say something like "currently in Florida but hoping to visit Houston soon". Then offer a small discount for those that are kind enough to pre-book.
You can still place the ad, just say something like "currently in Florida but hoping to visit Houston soon". Then offer a small discount for those that are kind enough to pre-book. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
You mean send her a "deposit"?

I'm going to go "warm up" for the big game tonight!
Come on!
  • pxmcc
  • 11-01-2017, 10:05 PM
How about just post an ad and see what interest you receive. Originally Posted by Ahdroid1983
What do you mean? She couldn't have posted a better threAD...

Congrats Stros! Well done, very well done..
Didn't want to waste the place for me to have an add if there wouldn't be an interest someone told me to do it this way so im not actually placing an add giving the clients impression I'm there.

If you look on my showcase the pics with colorful hair is from my last photoshoot. However if you read my profile you will know i stay with different hair styles and colors Also on p411 are all recent. 😘 Originally Posted by Alexia90

Soooooo........ they're not current...........? How we supposed to know when your last "photoshoot" was dear........??

• pxmcc
  • 11-01-2017, 11:31 PM
^^lol..
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Same handle for P411?

And it's really a good idea to stick your P411 stuff on your Eccie profile ... saves questions/etc. See I just did a search on P411 .... "Florida" for "Alexia90" ....

... got ZIP!

And I searched "Clearwater" .... 5 listings ...

... none of them you, darling!

I'm already not interested. Pics aren't updated and you're not on P411 or using a different name .... and you don't want to "waste" your time? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bro b showing some mad ass research skills. Well done LL, very well done..

You've created a rebuttable presumption of provider fuckery. OP, what say you in your defense?