The Stanley cup

To the cup that has been there. As it has been everywhere.
After last nights game. Its down to what team get the right to have the cup. And each player to have the cup with them where ever they take. The cup has been places even to risk-ah for a sex board.

Canucks -vs- Bruins

I pick Canucks. I so wanted Lighting to be in it. I wanted to see how much a nice lady would have been willing to bet.
This has been an interesting Stanley Cup playoff season for me. After the Sabres, there are 3 teams that I follow with some interest because of prior connections and family ties: Bruins, Flyers and Canucks. It's a tough pick for me, but I still have a soft spot for Boston.
Go BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Either team is ok with me, since both cities know what snow is I'm good with either winning the cup. If I had to pick it would be Canucks, when all is said and done the Cup in Canada just seems natural.
It's been a tight-scoring and exciting series so far. Without a home team to root for, I can actually sit back, enjoy the game, and not worry about the outcome.
the bruins had chances to win both games in the first one the lose swith 18 seconds left in the game and in the second they lose 11 seconds into overtime down two games its going to be hard to win the series i am a briuns fan
Im not a Chara fan....Go Canucks.

On a lighter note....I see the Sabres were scored #3 NHL franchise over the weekend. I can't wait to see how Pegula spends his fortune next month.
Go!! Canucks came into league same year as Sabres, maybe if they win, ours could be next!!
Goaltending has been fantastic so far... I just dont see how the bruins can keep up though... go to the likes of the sedin's, koesler and the stellar canucks D, i think they will be too much...
The Canucks won 3 tight games in Vancouver. The Bruins won 3 blow-outs in Boston.

I think the seventh game will be high-scoring but close.
Seventh game in Vancouver Wednesday. go Canucks
NO NO NO GO BOSTON
Seventh game in Vancouver Wednesday. go Canucks Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Offshore - I agree totally, Go Vancouver!!
YA YA YA LOL

you guys must be too young to remember all the Boston bruins that were here in Roc for many years there are still a lot living here
  • Tiger
  • 06-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Both Vancouver and Boston have been the Amerks parent team. Before Vancouver jumped to the NHL they were a farm team for the Amerks.

Rochester Americans [AHL] Parent Teams
1956-1960 Montreal Canadiens NHL
1956-1969 Toronto Maple Leafs NHL
1967-1968 Minnesota North Stars NHL
1970-1972 Vancouver Canucks NHL
1974-1979 Boston Bruins NHL
1979-2008 Buffalo Sabres NHL
1980-1981 Quebec Nordiques NHL
2005-2006 Florida Panthers† NHL
2006-2011 Florida Panthers NHL

Rochester Americans [AHL] Farm Teams
1968-1969 Vancouver Canucks WHL