Skylar Scammer. Possible Robbery or Sting Attempt

Don't Seeskylar. I don't care if she says she has 115 "Yes" reviews. Beware if this chick:

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=208645

I have posted the photos of our conversation with time stamps so that you can see for yourself that she wasted my time and possibly was setting me up to get jacked or set up with a sting with her repeated questions of "where did you park?"

I had contacted Skylar once in the past and had set up a meeting with her via P411. The next day after repeated attempts at trying to confirm our appointment, she texts me a few hours later and says "Oops, I forgot! Let's reschedule and I'll give you a discount." Did not reschedule since I had already set something up with another provider by then. That was earlier this year around April.

So today I see she is posting here and decided to give it one more try. I contacted her via P411 (I have multiple "Okays" on that site from providers much more professional than this chick). She confirms and even provides an address (see image below):

[Private communication removed]

Head over and I am a few minutes early to our scheduled meeting. Just as I am arriving she texts me and we have this exchange:

So I go and park in a local business center thinking that she overbooked or something and was still with another client. More than 15 mins pass and it is 8:19 at this point:

Clearly looks to me that she is stalling for some reason. At 8:25 I send her another text. I then call her phone and get no answer. She does not respond until 8:45:

The "park as close as you can and text me when you have parked" made me jittery. I then said "fuck this" and left. But before I did, I told her to text me the room number, and that I would not turn around unless she provided a room number.

Again she asks: "Where did you park?"

She responds with a room number, says the door will be open. I'm like "yeah right." I call her again and no answer.

Last two photos:

-I tell her to call me if she is serious about meeting:

-She calls me from this number:

Tells me it is still on (keeping in mind it is almost 9pm at this point). I tell her I will turn around and come back.

I get close to her incall, and while at the light I text her. She then tells me "Let's reschedule" (see in image below).

By far the most unprofessional provider I have ever run across, and I am not new at this at all. Again, I have multiple Ok's on P411 with well known professional providers, so it is not like I am some noob that has to be vetted.

Maybe because she is getting older she has resulted to scamming and possibly set people up to get robbed as a way to get money without sessioning with them. But from the evidence I have laid out for right here in this thread, proceed with caution.

Staff edit, Spice- first, not a review so moving this to Coed. Second, quoting or linking screenshots to private communications between members violates the guidelines of this forum which I have linked below. We take the privacy of our members very seriously and consider this to be a breach of that privacy. If you need to you may paraphrase in your own words what was said in order to tell your side of the story but any direct quotes are forbidden.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
This girl and Jesse Taylor from WW must be run by same pimp. Terrible communication. Story somewhat feels like my experience with little miss JT earlier today. See the WW thread for details.
Wow. Obviously you aren't lying. Smh. I'm sure a WK will make her aware of this. Damn. That's her number posted on her ads
;;;;;;;

This is some gay shit.

Not even a hint of consideration for the monger's time.

Sir, I commend you for posting this.

***extends handshake***

I cannot wait to see what the white knights are going to say.

Stand for what's right.

Fight the good fight.

Having a big ass will not get you out of this.

;;;;;

And the white knights are going to rush in.

...in about 5...4...3...2...1....

LOL.

Come on, mother yuckers.

sounds like a sucky experience but also reads flakey to me. why does she need to call? most girls don't call from my own experience. everyone has their quirks.

haven't seen Skylar in a while but we had our own communication issues. there is such a thing as multiple numbers and sometimes those backup numbers work like crap. it did when we first started communicating off eccie but we got past it, figured it out, and everything went great after that. can't say anyone would never work with the fuzz but from what I got to know of her she has a healthy dislike for them.

as for parking close, maybe she wanted to make sure of you herself before disclosing her exact location. sounds like SOP from lots of reads right here. you read similar if not exact scenarios all over this board. even in alerts. girls doing that for their benefit.
This girl and Jesse Taylor from WW must be run by same pimp. Terrible communication. Story somewhat feels like my experience with little miss JT earlier today. See the WW thread for details. Originally Posted by gtoman
Maybe she works with Phoenix Sky, lol. Skylar told me that she needed to reschedule due to an emergency that had just come up. Maybe she was jumped by two black guys and was on her way to the hospital, lmao:

Hello everyone,

I don't know if it happens much or hardly at all. I was a fool and got ripped off by a well reviewed provider here (Phoenix Sky). She shows up a 10 Here is where I know I was an old fool but she asked if she could have the donation to go up front to get her a room because she had a friend with her in the car. I am a very nice and giving person by nature and I agreed to give it to her. After 7 min I called her, she answered and said " You not going to believe this but I was jumped by two black guys and they stole the money. I'm on my way to hospital" I didn't respond, just hung up because I knew I had been taken. Originally Posted by bon69
I know you're pissed but she wasnt setting you up for a Robbery/Sting
I haven't met her,not planning on meeting her ..but if you did any research at all,you would have seen a couple NCNS threads about her which played out the same way

She is flakey as hell..but i bet all u was thinking about was getting behind that ass
I know you're pissed but she wasnt setting you up for a Robbery/Sting
I haven't met her,not planning on meeting her ..but if you did any research at all,you would have seen a couple NCNS threads about her which played out the same way

She is flakey as hell..but i bet all u was thinking about was getting behind that ass Originally Posted by NubianPrince
All I had to go by was the few recent "Yes" reviews here on Eccie. I wasn't aware of the NCNS thread actually (thanks for brining it to my attention though!).

I haven't had any problems to-date with any provider I have contacted via P411, save for this little time waster. My experience has been that providers that take the time to set up a P411 account have always been the most professional.

Should have just followed my first mind and stick to hobbying overseas.

All I had to go by was the few recent "Yes" reviews here on Eccie. I wasn't aware of the NCNS thread actually (thanks for brining it to my attention though!).

I haven't had any problems to-date with any provider I have contacted via P411, save for this little time waster. My experience has been that providers that take the time to set up a P411 account have always been the most professional.

Should have just followed my first mind and stick to hobbying overseas. Originally Posted by SmoothJazz711
I feel your pain..but don't write all local providers off just yet.Plenty of professional gals on eccie and p411.
Also p411 is not immune to flakiness,some providers have their own Modus operandi and flaking on clients its not a big deal to them.Doesnt matter where you find her,if she is a flaky person there's nothing you can do about it.

But research is the key here..if a provider has any history of NCNS or flakiness,you prepare yourself..first sign of trouble and you cancel the appointment and move to plan B

Don't let this ruin your weekend..I have been there
^Damn sounds like she is falling by the wayside. Why do hobbyists WK? Are they getting some type of benefit? I need help in this department to understand the purpose.
I feel your pain..but don't write all local providers off just yet.Plenty of professional gals on eccie and p411.
Also p411 is not immune to flakiness,some providers have their own Modus operandi and flaking on clients its not a big deal to them.Doesnt matter where you find her,if she is a flaky person there's nothing you can do about it.

But research is the key here..if a provider has any history of NCNS or flakiness,you prepare yourself..first sign of trouble and you cancel the appointment and move to plan B

Don't let this ruin your weekend..I have been there Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Thanks for the kind words my friend. I will keep what you have said in mind.

Could you please provide the link for the NCNS info thread by chance? Definitely would like to avoid this situation in the future.
Let Gina with P 411 know. She might slap her around a little & if she continues or has bad complaints in the past, she might kick her off. That way providers either get with the game or go back to backpage.
Damn shame