What is your preferred...

what is your preferred day of the to hobby?
When in New York on weekends only and when on the road weekdays only. Usually Thursday night when traveling.
Personally I like to hobby every day
I think I need sexaholics anonymous
It's your job, of course you do.

Do you take days off?

Do you ever take a week off?

Do you stop working after you have earned enough money on a weekly or bi-weekly basis or do you hook as much as demand allows?
I'm not high volume, so at a max I prefer to see 2 a day.
(Trying to control my sex addiction )
Yes I take half days/whole days off. I care for my disabled mother too, so that demands that I take the time off. Never a whole week. I need dick in my life way to much to take a whole week off
Thank you darling.

I guess you enjoy your job then.

I think it's tough work being a hook. Like having to lay there while unattractive old men have their way with you.

One last thing - how do you cope with having to bang out physically repulsive individuals?

And thank you again.
My instincts are that it would be a standard palate-rejection scenario.

Like eating unappetizing food or smelling someone else's farts all day.
Thank you darling.
Your Welcum Luv
I guess you enjoy your job then.
I Do
I think it's tough work being a hook. Like having to lay there while unattractive old men have their way with you.
I'm not going to lie, even though I love what I do it can be hard.
One last thing - how do you cope with having to bang out physically repulsive individuals?
Sometime you just have to pray until it's over. I have delt with stinky & pushy/aggressive gentlemen. But I will not see them after the first time.

And thank you again. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
My pleasure
Thank you.

I would think the move would be when a hairy flabby old man shows up just act like he is mistaken and has come to the wrong house/room and that he must have made arrangements with someone else as you would never do such a thing.

Have a wonderful day and happy hooking!
My instincts are that it would be a standard palate-rejection scenario.
Oh it is. If you stink to bad I will wash you up first. But still will not see you a second time.
Like eating unappetizing food or smelling someone else's farts all day.

That's what febreeze and air freshener spray are for.
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I voted Friday but it could be any day I have the cash and Dani is available. However, Friday usually works best for me.
I have no clue how Gents always ask about Saturday and Sunday mornings. Even when I wasn't running a bar I wasn't up early on weekends. I take 2hrs to get ready quickly. If I were to take my 730 am request today I would have been up at 530am after getting in at 330am.
Sunday when i am most relaxed and my back does not hurt from work.
And its after pay day lol
Today is always a good day
Today is always a good day Originally Posted by Angel T
Yes it was and review to follow...