Quick Question.....How Often......

Are providers getting tested for STDs??

The reason I ask is that per a good friend (actually he got me into this hobby) told me he was recently given an std from a bbbj. He does not and has not participated in bbfs. He contacted the provider and advised of his test results, she was tested and then confirmed as the source of his std.

After hearing his horror story along with the fact he has a hot wife and a family I'm wondering how often the ladies are getting tested if at all?

Women infected with gonorrhea and or chlamydia often do not show symptoms so if one if not getting screened regularly it could easily be passed on from client to client.....to wife or SO very easily.

His doctor also told him getting an std from a bbbj is is definitely a REAL possibility (obviously he knows first hand now!) and should not be overlooked, especially with sex workers (no offense ladies) Daty should not be brushed off as 'safe' either.

I myself took the opportunity to get screened thank the heavens everything came out clean but the whole story had my mind racing thinking about not only all the bbbj's I had received but all those given by providers I've seen or regularly see! I can tell you now, my days of bbbj are done, simply not worth it for myself.

Thanks everyone,

Thoughts?

PS My friend lives in California, the provider he saw was also there. This was not a provider here in Upstate NY.
your really going to believe what anyone says here?

wear a condom of don't cheat on your wife then no worries
why do people rely so much on others to handle problems? seems especially moronic in the sex trade
I get tested every 4-6 weeks for peace of mind. When I first started it was less frequently. Probably only 30% of my dates include full service (covered of course), but it's still important and helps me sleep at night.
Test regularly if your going to play here. I don't care if you are covered. TEST, TEST, TEST!!!!
It was just a question and I'd thought I pass the info along more than anything. Nothing in my post indicated I'm relying on others to handle my problems. This is meant to be an informative post more than anything.

Thanks for your insight.
Every time I go to the dr I get a mouth swab rapid hiv test. I also have them do a full std panel with my thyroid blood work every 3 months. It gives me piece of mind to get regularly tested.
Quarterly (every 3 months).
Full panel every month
  • Lupus
  • 03-20-2017, 06:30 AM
I guess it just surprises me that you guys would take a chance with CIM and swallow. Especially with the volume of guys that you see. As a customer I worry about it, to the extent that I don't normally see girls that do CIM and swallow.
Every two to three months or if I feel I need to go sooner.

CIM and swallowing it is moot, just a bbbj will get you. Being bare/precum, exposes you... the disease doesn't just exist in cum....

If you are worried you should always do CBJ's.
  • Lupus
  • 03-20-2017, 09:14 AM
I agree, but the little head sometimes gets in the way of the big head making good decisions. I guess I should feel free to ask for CBJ and not feel bad about that. Thanks Ellie for your feedback.
We hope your "friend" got the info they were looking for, blackops!

Pretty much what I thought which is not nearly often enough
Every two to three months or if I feel I need to go sooner.

CIM and swallowing it is moot, just a bbbj will get you. Being bare/precum, exposes you... the disease doesn't just exist in cum....

If you are worried you should always do CBJ's. Originally Posted by ElleW
+1