Medical center AMP

So it appear as tho my go-to amp is no longer in business. Lots of activities at JJ that will be missed. Anyone have any oyher medcenter recomendations ? Anyone know the name of the place on fred and 410 next to a tattoe shop?
I can only tell you where not go. YuYu's on Fred Road - Jessica - Rushed, bitchy and complains about tips. In my world, she is a fucking bitch.

There is a Foot Massage place right there at 410 and Fred. It is legit and they will refer you to Rose Spa a few blocks down Fred. I thinks its around the 3700 block. Their activities are more like JJ.
So it appear as tho my go-to amp is no longer in business. Lots of activities at JJ that will be missed. Anyone have any oyher medcenter recomendations ? Anyone know the name of the place on fred and 410 next to a tattoe shop? Originally Posted by Fire1317
Lemon spa? L1 meh
Thanks for the info. 80sguy, it is not lemon spa. Its on the other side of 410 from lemon spa though. Was thinking of going to Z spa off huebner. I will provide some feedback for yall , if i do.
Is Cindy working anywhere else now?
Saw a thread that said they were doing outcalls but i cannot confirm or have not followed up on that.
Thanks for the info. 80sguy, it is not lemon spa. Its on the other side of 410 from lemon spa though. Was thinking of going to Z spa off huebner. I will provide some feedback for yall , if i do. Originally Posted by Fire1317
Yes let us know