Massage ThreAD

LADIES: If you offer this, please post for the clients to see ;-)

Well....Yes, minus the whip....PLUS the rusty trombone.

Bella, HOT pics for sure. Thanks for sharing.

I'm turned on by videos involving "riding crops". I don't own any, nor have I tried this fantasy.
Always nice to get a massage.

Massage rates and type of massage would be nice. Sports, deep tissue, etc.
Great to thread. DB it is on my short list.
DallasBella,

I would much rather put that bed to good use. Just say'in.

YUMMY!!!

I know there are more ladies who offer massage !

Don't be shy ...
ahhhhhhhh the memories tho..!
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2018, 11:34 AM
That room is ready for a slumber party, H.A. review of D.B. was great 👍 the visuals were top notch
I offer FBSM in the west Plano-Colony area..
I could seriously use some work on my hip flexors and IT band....preceded by some oral pleasure both ways
I could seriously use some work on my hip flexors and IT band....preceded by some oral pleasure both ways Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
It’s too bad that during our first communication you called me a cunt via text because I wasn’t available.
one of the many things i like about you baby.. you tell it like it is..!
I'm in the la cantera area 💋❤💜💙💎
Not just your basic rubdown. I can do very detailed work with pressure that ranges from very light to very deep. With the combinations of ALL of my skills you will leave very very relaxed and deliciously satisfied.
It’s too bad that during our first communication you called me a cunt via text because I wasn’t available. Originally Posted by DallasBella

I agree 100%
But you and I know i didnt call you a cunt because you werent available.
I called you a cunt because you WERE a cunt for no reason and if the thread started about you in another forum regarding your communication cuntness is any indication Im guessing youve been called that before.
Since you think youre embarrassing me Ill lob you one....The last time I saw Selena she said she was getting a new doubles partner because youre such a bitch.
Tsk tsk....You are hot though.
Now go crybaby to Gina like you did before and have a blessed day

Oh....to the peanut gallery reading this thread please take note that Ms Bella threw the first stone here...unprovoked and for " no reason" other than TO BE A CUNT
Bon jour

(Edit By Namssa)

The following is not permitted on the site:
Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Love Drama