Addison - what's the secret?

Quite a few providers with private residences are located in Addison.

Is it a matter of location, or are there other more specific reasons why this area seems to be a preferred choice for providers? The condos/apartments are generally quite nice...really grabbed my attention.
  • dgc92
  • 10-13-2018, 11:14 PM
I suspect Addison's cheaper than Dallas or Fort Worth. Plus, it's right there in the middle, so you can service both cities.
Not to mention discreet and comfortable. I liked that city.
I suspect Addison's cheaper than Dallas or Fort Worth. Plus, it's right there in the middle, so you can service both cities. Originally Posted by dgc92
Addison is not a Mid-City like H.E.B. which is located in the middle.
It is located in Dallas County and borders the city of Dallas versus being 40 miles from Ft Worth which is in Tarrant County and can take upwards to an hour drive depending on traffic and freeways.
Addison area has noon day track in the hobby. Go get a quicky for lunch and back to the office.
I suspect Addison's cheaper than Dallas or Fort Worth. Plus, it's right there in the middle, so you can service both cities. Originally Posted by dgc92
You suspect wrong it’s way more expensive
You suspect wrong it’s way more expensive Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I can believe the expensive part. Every residence I've been to over there is clean, well manicured and extremely quiet...dont even see people walking their dogs lol.

I live not too far from The Village area in Dallas but have never seen anyone that lives over there. Much more foot traffic though. Harder to be discreet perhaps.....
You suspect wrong it’s way more expensive Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Exactly. It's an entertainment district. Ain't nothing cheap about it.
  • BLM69
  • 10-14-2018, 12:01 PM
Addison area has noon day track in the hobby. Go get a quicky for lunch and back to the office. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
That's where the $ is at, when the $ moves, they will follow
That's where the $ is at, when the $ moves, they will follow Originally Posted by BLM69

Good point. With so many corporate relos and expansion through Richardson, Plano, Frisco etc., will we see more providers up that way? It doesn't feel like we have that many lined up near US 75, given the number of people that live and work in that corridor.
That's where the $ is at, when the $ moves, they will follow Originally Posted by BLM69
Thank you Nostradamus for the prognastication. I think Addison is here for my lifetime at least.
Nice hotels with private parking. Nice restaurants. Nice apartments (they don't tolerate slum-ish much), many with controlled access. Easy access via DNT. Smack in the middle of UnhappyJohnVille. No worries about being spotted in Addison. Low crime rate...except the Hobby, of course.
There is one condo complex that is apparently provider friendly in Addison. I have seen a few girls there over the years.
  • BLM69
  • 10-16-2018, 03:45 PM
There is one condo complex that is apparently provider friendly in Addison. I have seen a few girls there over the years. Originally Posted by Prohacvice
Nothing is provider friendly, when LE decides to drop the hammer and clean it up, you'll see some familiar mugshots popping up

Just imagine that going on where you lay your head down to go to sleep, I've also been there plenty of times, all it takes is neighbors to start recording daily foot traffic going in and out to spark a wildfire
Nothing is provider friendly, when LE decides to drop the hammer and clean it up, you'll see some familiar mugshots popping up

Just imagine that going on where you lay your head down to go to sleep, I've also been there plenty of times, all it takes is neighbors to start recording daily foot traffic going in and out to spark a wildfire Originally Posted by BLM69

Apparently this one has escaped scrutiny for at least 15 years I know of. A provider once told me it was known (among providers) as being "provider friendly." Her exact words.