Kelly From Bedford

• dgc92
  • 10-23-2018, 11:13 AM
Anyone know who I'm talking about? Blonde, mid to late 30s, used to host at an apartment on L Don Dodson in Bedford? I used to see her years ago, anyone know how to get in touch with her? I met her because a friend of hers was on Backpage back when I used to use it, and surprise, I don't know the friend's number either.
I bet Jules Jaguar could find her for you.
You might check Rubratings.com. There's a few girls from Bedford working out of there. No one named Kelly, but I suppose it's possible she changed her name.
I'm pretty sure that her full handle was Kelly Moore.

She ran with Jules, Lexxy, Ms. Parker
  • dgc92
  • 10-24-2018, 04:24 AM
I'm 99% sure you've got the right girl, the girl I met her through was Lexxy (unsure of the spelling, though), and now that you mention it, I think maybe she DID say Kelly Moore. I take back anything bad I ever said about Eccie guys. I love you all so much, and especially you, Mr. Whatever. You are a sage and a prince among men.
I’ve said it many times, if a lady wanted to be found she would be

Sometimes it’s best to wish them well and move on.
Kelley moore was blonde and very passionate, great ass and she is on twitter
I’ve said it many times, if a lady wanted to be found she would be

Sometimes it’s best to wish them well and move on. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Sometimes they only seem to have moved on. Several have gone underground due to nefarious activities here and elsewhere.

Who's to know for sure?
did you try either her twitter account? @KellyMoore_TX

or her email? kelly_mooretx@yahoo.com
  • grean
  • 10-24-2018, 12:02 PM
Lots of girls don't want to deal with the non-sense on this site. They are still very active but not here. If you didn't their contact info outside of ECCIE, too bad charlie.
  • dgc92
  • 10-24-2018, 01:16 PM
Doesn't look like it's too bad. Seems like lots of people know her. TheCharlieBrown, I tried out that email address. Because I'm old and uncool and I don't have Twitter. Let's see if that works.