Alert WETMOUTH72 SECUTITY BREACH

I was texting wetmouth to confirm appointment today. Over an hour later I get this text from her: "A client I seen the other day Claim he was going to help me out with my account due to over booking ! So now i can’t get access to it anymore he always told me take a picture using my I.d so he can’t help me and turns out he used my info and stole my account can you please get mods to delete my account he stole my information and my account!"

She later said: "I think he was some kind of cop or something sorry everyone but I’m not doing this stuff anymore this scared me and now he has access to my account please let everyone no not to respond to any pm’s from my page it is not me " She is scared and is getting out of this. Applies to eccie not oh2.
She thinks a Cop stole her info and account and was a client of hers? Interesting.
SOmeone is trying to add her to their stable... IMHO
In other words her pimp got mad and took away her access to the account... lol
Her inbox on Eccie has been full.

So I texted her via OH2 PM and she never replied.

That was 2 days ago and this morning at 7:30 when I went to OH2 to see if I've gotten a PM from her, her profile showed she hasn't logged on OH2 since yesterday.

I went to look at it just now after reading this alert and her account is showing logged in as of 40 minutes ago.

I bet it's not her.

Do you have an OH2 account, wazoo42?

If you do, you might need to post this alert there too!
Is she hot? Let’s see what all the fuss is about ?
I asked her about oh2 also, her response: " My oh2 I haven’t been on it due to this weirdo guy then he threatens to tell the hotel host on me if I didn’t comply to what he wanted me to do he also took my room key and didn’t pay for his time "

I have oh2 account but sounds like it is not affected. I did not post there.
She does not remember clients handle.
Whoever was logged into her OH2 account has logged out.

So let me see if I understand this correctly:

her OH2 account is the one that got hacked but her ECCIE account is still under her control and based on what happened to her OH2 account, she decides to call it quits?

Why doesn't she just stay in and only see ECCIE members?

Is she hot? Let’s see what all the fuss is about ? Originally Posted by FunMonday
Have you seen her photos?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...70&postcount=1
i have gone indy.

i left a very bad situation. i am ok now. my pimp is in control of the old number. so beware you're texting him not me. he is talking to you all with my old number pretending to be me. so if you're getting text from that number it's not me. he is trying to make up whole bunch a bulshit cause i left. trying to contact my family and threaten my life.

i have not worked since friday when i left. i just got control of my account this morning.

i have a new number and new email.

i am in control of my eccie and writing to CK now to get my oh2 back.

i am taking a break.
Glad you got out of that situation.

I just sent you an ECCIE PM, Beautiful.
I wish honest_abe would get a handle on his Bitches or improve his management...ijs
Probably a good choice. I sent you a PM too since I only had your old #.
i have gone indy.

i left a very bad situation. i am ok now. my pimp is in control of the old number. so beware you're texting him not me. he is talking to you all with my old number pretending to be me. so if you're getting text from that number it's not me. he is trying to make up whole bunch a bulshit cause i left. trying to contact my family and threaten my life.

.... Originally Posted by wetmouth72
Always nice to know a gal was just recently pimped...Insinuates the wrong doings may have been a client who is also a copper...The integrity of this whore just makes me want to run to her bedside and make it rain!