LADIES, smile in your showcases

We are getting some wonderful images in you lady's profiles now.
Many of them would be special if you would have at least one of them show your smile. Show us that side of you, the nice, sweet, pleasant side. Just my observation, in the last few days, since the showcases have come back. In a word SMILE.
What if she has jacked-up teeth?
You can smile without showing your teeth.
Good point.
Turn that frown upside down.
I was really thinking about, just a pleasant look, would be nice.
One 30 YO hottie with great teeth told me she didn't smile cuz it would show the lines in her face...
I love to smile it leads to putting a smile on his face after ..
One 30 YO hottie with great teeth told me she didn't smile cuz it would show the lines in her face... Originally Posted by mtabsw
Oh, for chrissakes...

Anyone notice any lines on Gina’s face in the photo above? Me neither...all I see is a beautiful smile. Thanks, Gina!
Oh, for chrissakes...

Anyone notice any lines on Gina’s face in the photo above? Me neither...all I see is a beautiful smile. Thanks, Gina! Originally Posted by TinMan
Great point, TinMan. There are no lines on Gina's face and her smile makes her already pretty face look even more radiant & welcoming.

I used to not smile in my pics too but after I was told to smile, I did and I realized that my pics looked better afterwards.
this is a better for you TinMan
and thank you ,

Oh, for chrissakes...

Anyone notice any lines on Gina’s face in the photo above? Me neither...all I see is a beautiful smile. Thanks, Gina! Originally Posted by TinMan
Thank You
Great point, TinMan. There are no lines on Gina's face and her smile makes her already pretty face look even more radiant & welcoming.

I used to not smile in my pics too but after I was told to smile, I did and I realized that my pics looked better afterwards. Originally Posted by VeryClean
this is a better for you TinMan
and thank you ,
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Very nice! Thanks.
I love to smile!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg FEAAD3D4-EAEA-4352-AA24-0875FDE4C66B.jpeg (446.2 KB, 398 views)