Tan or Natural Skin.... I Toward Milky Lol

Hey guys just wondering, do you prefer ladies with tans or do you prefer fair or milky (my word lol) skin. Just curious and I love to hear opinions of others
Both are attractive in their own way...…

Tans - I can think of a few ladies I see that have supremely bronze tans, that give them kind of a "glow" of sorts, if that makes sense. Of course, I think of the long term impact of tanning/sun - I've suffered from "sun spots" and things on my skin which have to be frozen off, so it's pretty obvious that too much Sun/Tanning is BAD for your skin.

Milky - I like this as well for a completely different reason - in the area where I grew up, there were very, very few milky skinned ladies. They were like "Holy Grail/Unicorns" to us, so seeing a very fair skinned lady was kind of a "WOW" factor.

Hope this makes sense in a way.
Lol great and it TOTALLY makes sense xoxo
Naturally tan

You are so lucky Miss and your skins glows
I stop tanning 20 years ago and just do a nice spray on tan .
You look awesome
Keep your hair darker though. Blonde doesn't look as good with paler skin. jmho
You would also look awesome with medium to dark red hair

Pale skin is sexy
Light tan is sexy
Dark tan not so much
Pale skin redheads are sexy as hell.
  • harry
  • 10-20-2019, 10:01 PM
Pale skin redheads are sexy as hell. Originally Posted by TinMan
THIS!!!
Lol. I can't tan, and have nearly given up trying, so I tend to stay fairly light--doesn't seem to be much of an issue.
Hey guys just wondering, do you prefer ladies with tans or do you prefer fair or milky (my word lol) skin. Just curious and I love to hear opinions of others
Originally Posted by Kat Vega
Lord have mercy, you're fine as hell!

To me, either works as long as it's even all over. Milky white and medium tan both work for me.
My ex was fairly pale, but her complexion was extremely smooth and very even. I would devour her inner thighs. Lol! Sexy.
I quit tanning as well! Dont want to end up like that lady on Something about Mary..lmao!!
Been tanning for awhile, so now if I dont I feel naked lol. Wish I could rock the fair skinned look, but I love tan lines lol
Hello !!!!
With my native background being Irish and English, I have began to rock my natural fair skin but often spray tan every once in a while. I stopped using tanning beds over 10 years ago and started using sunless. Much better to preserve your skin.
Hot, hard, lean bodys come in many shades, I like them all equally.