Name: LaylaBrazil
User ID:: 492426
Phone: (936) 666-1036
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=492426
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, FIV, CG, RCG, K9, Mish using her feet as ear muffs, Mish with her feet digging into the backs of my legs, Intense Fucking, MagicWand with G-spot in her love canal at the same time as BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long Black to the waist
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5' 5", 130 lbs. of bang-in body, 36DD-24-41, if the hips are 41" its because of the bubble in the back not their width.

I would say these pictures on Eros are accurate;

https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/f...?cat=6208&wn=1
Recommendation: Yes
Well done my friend
  • Uomo
  • 01-21-2021, 02:30 PM
Thanks. The pics on Eros look heavily air-brushed. Are they hiding anything?
She looks damn good in those pics! How good is her English?
Hell ya.

Layla is hot as hell.

Shark - her english is decent. You will be able to communicate fine.

OMG she’s amazing! Best body I’ve seen in ages.
Nice MCB she looks and sounds amazing. Does she still have the incredible tan lines previous pictures showed? Always regretted not getting to meet her.
Nice MCB she looks and sounds amazing. Does she still have the incredible tan lines previous pictures showed? Always regretted not getting to meet her. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Tan lines have long since faded, should I pull the trigger on Sophie Rose? She is here through Monday.

Shark, knowing your affinity for doubles you should hit Layla and Samantha Yi together!!!

Definitely yes on Sophie Rose
Is Layla going to be here for a while now? Damn, there is a wealth of good pussy in Houston this weekend. Sophie Rose, Layla, Christina Watkins, Haley Starr, Gigi Berry.
Damn. And my money is already all tied up with the birthday bashes I have planned out for next week. Three doubles and a single.
The eros link tells you her price. It is higher than the normal rate.
Is Layla going to be here for a while now? Damn, there is a wealth of good pussy in Houston this weekend. Sophie Rose, Layla, Christina Watkins, Haley Starr, Gigi Berry.
Damn. And my money is already all tied up with the birthday bashes I have planned out for next week. Three doubles and a single. Originally Posted by sharkman29
I could front you some money if you have good collateral.

What term would you like and what interest rate would you be willing to pay, lol??
Great review!!! Thank you. Glad to see her back. I did a double with her and Mila Jinx about a year ago,it was incredible!!!
Great review!!! Thank you. Glad to see her back. I did a double with her and Mila Jinx about a year ago,it was incredible!!! Originally Posted by Ehccpxl6514
Damn! Congratulations on surviving. I have wanted to see Mila Jynx for a LONG time but she was on hiatus both times I was in Houston. Double with those 2 just might kill me....but what a way to go.