List/Contact Info for Dalls AMPs?

Years ago, there used to be a contact list of Dallas area AMPs/Spas that included addresses and phone numbers.

This list was a sticky and frequently maintained/updated. Members contributed posts that discussed services, provider quality and any issues.

One of my favorite locations/providers was Cindy at an AMP across the street from the DoubleTree on Market Center Blvd. Does that still remain a DFW favorite location?

Can someone point me to a similar list if one still remains in this ever-changing hobby environment?

I am looking forward to my upcoming Dallas work trip with some additional guidance from members of this forum.

Thanks in advance...
Hi. That place was called Jade and Hawaii Spa. I used to burn up the roads of the ENTIRE DFW metroplex going to spas. I went by and it is sadly long gone. So are my 20 other favorite spas. I took pics on how they look now and will post. Rip Dallas ampland.
Jade? Busted.
There is a place call Michiko that is getting many reviews by its promoter. Contact its promoter, Chung Tran for details.
If you click on New Encounter,(just act like your going to write a review) and if you click Address and Phone, there is a drop down with lists of Amps and Phone.

Idk if it updated as I haven't been to many of these Amps
Wow, that list is a real blast from the past…