Grapevine?

I went on chat to ask but they told me both.
SO I will ask here.
If you are in Grapevine visiting would you post in Dallas or Fort Worth?
And on Back Page they have like different City locations but no Grapevine.

So where do the Grapevine guys go to look for someone in their are?
BOTH.

It is better advertising for you anyways.

I believe as a general rule - men from ftw have learned to always look in dallas as well...and ftw ladies have learned to post in dallas to get more views.

If you are in that area - post in both. They told you right.
Just make sure you say where you are, so a potential client can decide whether to contact you. If, for example, I notice your ad and it doesn't have a general location, and I contact you, only to find out that you're in Grapevine, if you take the time to respond, since I'm very restricted geographically, we've both wasted time.

One BP option that I learned from keeping up with the Crew is to look in the Northeast Texas section. For some reason, none of their ads showed up in Fort Worth, and a guy looking for them there would have been out of luck.
If the folks in chat told you to post in both, then their word is gold! LOL!

I just recently starting sharing an incall with my best bud in the Mid Cities along with my other incall in North Dallas! I only advertise on here and P411! I advertise both Dallas and Fort Worth. I would hope that anyone in Grapvine would check out both! LOL!
well I did not want to get in trouble for double posting here and back pake well twenty bucks I did not want to waiste.

Thanks alot
Galleria area in Dallas is better for business. Grapevine has the roads torn up and local LE has done stings there in the past.
well darn...lol I do not live to far from the galleria area any way.
I was just up here for the ice show and the cactus night life thought I would see a few people on this side of town in be tween the festivities..lol
Thanks for the heads up on the stings
If you are in Grapevine, that is considered Fort Worth as it is in Tarrant county. Guys in Grapevine will probably look in both areas but will consider Ft Worth postings closer.
Grapevine and all that construction and traffic? Ohhhh...
LE has done stings in every area of the metroplex at some point. Research, screening, and discretion are your friends. :-)