CBJ

Anyone else notice Columbus Blue Jackets fans holding up signs saying "CBJ" and even chanting "CBJ?"

Hilarious.
I knew there was a reason I didn't like that team!!
I got a CBJ yesterday, I honestly didn't realize she slipped it on at first. Oh well.
The real shame about it is they tied the series.
I not feeling very confident about the Pens chances.
They look bad
Four consecutive playoff games all decided by the same score, 4-3. How likely is that?
  • BSer
  • 04-24-2014, 04:21 PM
The real shame about it is they tied the series.
I not feeling very confident about the Pens chances.
They look bad Originally Posted by mtnitlion
They have no heart, when they won the cup they had guys like Guerin, Cooke, and Talbot. now, no heart.......
They have no heart, when they won the cup they had guys like Guerin, Cooke, and Talbot. now, no heart....... Originally Posted by BSer

crosby has heart and grit and so do alot of the others

they played one of the best defensive periods I ve seen in a ,long time in that third period

fleury has always had trouble grabbing the puck from behind the net, he should have stayed in his hole...............and he was playing very well in net

it happened, it sucks but hopefully they will put it in the past

the real question is how will fleury react, fucking goalies are a bunch of head cases. he will either come out at the top of his game or fall flat on his face

each game in this series has gone the same way go up 3 to 1 and then lose the game

whoever wins game 5 will win the series in game six---- book it
The goalie needs to learn how to stay in front of the net.

The other team is trying to put in the front of the people.

They have other players that can worry about the puck when it is behind the net!!!
Fuckin Fluery
That POS, Flurry, where's the fire, who hungry, team speed what speed.
It's a shame, these guys get paid big money, maybe somebody pull the money off, hey BAM what are the bookies saying......who layed off on the PENs.......
I know this much.
Every time one of the Pens touched the puck they got fucking hit. Not some time. Every time.
They need to be more physical.
As for Fleury. He did make a couple big mistakes but he played out of his ass most of the games.
Well the pain continues today.
Well the pain continues today. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Well maybe its best they lose and move in a new direction renting players at the end of the year for draft picks . Drafting defensemen every year has not gotten it done.
But on the bright side every game is a sale out and pens sale a ton of merchandise.
Mario's wine cellar is stocked with the best wines in the world and Sid is in the closet
Well Mario, had better keep an eye on Sid, those daughters are looking like their mother,