Best avatar

Gotta be BSer with Nicholson and that stupid look on his face!
That's why he's mod material. The stupid look on his face.
  • BSer
  • 04-25-2014, 01:04 PM
Nicholson?!?! That's me!!!
Mine is honest, for what its worth, which is nothing.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hey Pisto, why aren't you using your new sig line yet?
The best was BSers haters gon hate gif with the dancing guy
  • BSer
  • 05-03-2014, 05:29 PM
The best was BSers haters gon hate gif with the dancing guy Originally Posted by amishgangster
I don't even remember that one. But I've had plenty of haters gonna hate avatars
Seriously? The dancing black guy...how the fuck could u forget that one
I vote for mine because unlike the rest of you reprobates it's actually me.
  • Devo
  • 05-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Well, mine is me too. Does that make me special?
  • BSer
  • 05-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Seriously? The dancing black guy...how the fuck could u forget that one Originally Posted by amishgangster
I had to dig that out, I remember it now

Hey jinny, you coming to lunch?
Ok,,,,,,,,,,,,, apparently everyone around here has short memories so I will have to nominate myself. No not for my current lame ass avatar but for one I only had for a short time. Remember when those Texans hijacked Bam's avatar. Well, I hijacked everyone's avatar for a short time and tried each of them on for size. CC's seemed to fit best and I dare anyone to come up with a better screen name\avatar combination.

I win hands down end of story.
Ok,,,,,,,,,,,,, apparently everyone around here has short memories so I will have to nominate myself. No not for my current lame ass avatar but for one I only had for a short time. Remember when those Texans hijacked Bam's avatar. Well, I hijacked everyone's avatar for a short time and tried each of them on for size. CC's seemed to fit best and I dare anyone to come up with a better screen name\avatar combination.

I win hands down end of story. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
Bring it back! Rock that avatar like you own it! Then maybe we will consider it as a legit entry

I win hands down end of story. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
I have to call foul.
Funny as that was,
we can't be sure any of those pictures were really and truly her now can we?

Unless you know someone that we can call to verify it?.

On a side note....
I think Devo just admitted he is a cartoon.